Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Bleh.

Bleh..

This blog has come and gone, went on and off, seen happy times and not so happy times, met through ppl and got to know ppl, whom both i hate, luv, adore, respect and resent.. i NEVER thought blogging would have had an effect on my life. After all. I started blogging as a way to vent :)

As i come back today, after a long breakup with my blog, to complain, i realise i owed my blog too much. i wouldnt have become who i am without it. being good or bad, is not up to me to decided, but i know this much, i like myself much much more now. i've really learned.

so yesterday was crappy, yeah thats all i'm gonna say for the time being. blogging aint safe anymore, and ya'll know wht i mean..

Again, bleh.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

welcome back .

but i am sorry i dont know what you meant by bloging is not safe any more .

Nouph said...

thanks a7med, i meant not private, but i guess that's not ur concern :P

SwaRwaR said...

heey :D
i was going 2 ask u as wut a7ed asked u :P
anyway , u r true in every single word about blogging thing :)
cheers

Whatever said...

I hear you girl! It's not safe, you'd want to vent but you'd feel somebody is "venting" down your neck!!
I came back to blogging too after a long breakup,, and I looked for you =p and I found your old blog ruined! I'm happy that I googled everybody today lol!

Cheers!

eshda3wa said...

its amazing how our blogs become an extension of us

ITACHI said...

L0o0o0oo0o0o0o0o00L

Gm Bs GM :P

Taqo said...

COME BACK!

Nouph said...

SwaRwaR
hey u, thanks for the comment and sorry i been out.. i think i'm coming back :D

Fatimah
bnt!! I missed u!!! ur blog went private on me for a while and i kinda lost my blogger account info :$ thanks for the comment and shall i say welcome back?? :D
and u know wht, i dont care anymore, i moved, but i think of moving back ;p and i will vent all i want, they can enjoy thier empty lives :P

eshda3wa
wht are u saying ;p

ITACHI
lol@ u ;p gal gm bs gm gal, 5ala9 u should learn some british mate :P

taqo
i will :D' i did miss blogging ya5te!