Friday, March 23, 2007

Weekends Over Already!! 8(


So, I been watching a lot of One Tree Hill lately, I always thought that was a stupid high school kids kinda show, like Dawson's Creek, and that I hated.. Turns out, things are not as they seem. It is actually a good show. It tells you a lot about family, friends, love, and what does it cost you to go on pursuing dreams. I never thought this show would make me think about life. Analyze a lot. It's a nice show, and I am so wanting season three right now.

My favorite One Tree Hill quote at the moment:
"Maybe you're taking a step back as a basketball player, but you're taking 2 steps forward as a man" -Coach Whitey

Ps. I hate Windows Live! Looks too boxy to like!!
Pss. UMEE; I NEED MY ROOM KEYS!! WALA I HATE THIS NO PRIVACY WHAT SO EVER!!!!!

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love One tree Hill :D

Bassem said...

Dawson's Creek is better than one tree hill!!!
lol well maybe it used to be back when I used to watch it :P
didn't like one tree hill though!

ren_crow said...

aaghk One tree hill, the OC, laguna beach, i gave up on those kind of shows. Now all i watch is Prison break, Lost and How i met your mother:p

What do u mean no privacy? Someone keeps coming into your room at night?;)

Nouph said...

Rimyoleta
I never knew :P u never told me b4

BaSSeM
Hey there! Long time!!
I hated DC, I always used to think it's just a waste of good TV time :P

Nouph said...

Raheel,
Lol, dont be like that :P Diversity man :P yeah, even in TV shows :P it's good to waste time..
and yeah, ppl do tend to barge into my room, AT ALL TIMES!

Euphoria said...

One tree hiil is stupid :P

PS: I hate it too :|
PSS: I ask for one! :S

Nouph said...

lol, u want keys to my room ;)

ali said...

and what is it you don't want your parents to see you doing :P

Nouph said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nouph said...

I don't want them to see me reading about a guy who thinks daily about his blog =P

ali said...

wow he sounds hot :P

eshda3wa said...

i never watched it
but i think now ill ive it a go

dina said...

I've watched a couple episode's of One Tree hill, and I find it sort of interesting. Kind of like the O.C

Nouph said...

ali-
He is ;)

eshda3wa-
it's enjoyable, once u seen more than the first confusing season :P

dina-
I am an OC fan and believe me, they are so diff!! OC ppl are partying everyday!! =\

Bliss said...

Dawson's Creek ythakkirni b 2ayyam marra 7lwa :D
*sighs*
and One Tree Hill is nice aswell!


madri leash alot of ppl hate Windows Live, bil3aks marra 7lo :S


i'm B.O btw

Euphoria said...

Awww, glad i reminded u of good memories.. Windows live is just too BOXY!

~B.O?? What's that?

Nouph said...

LMAO!! Ela Al2aan ana euphoria!!

BO, Black Orchid!! 3rftk, heh sorry i thought why would anyone say they were BO!!!