Helooooo!!
First off, I'd like to say, if you missed me, blame blogger (and it's stupid upgrades!!), if not; blame yourselves =P
I was watching this special about this girl who got fired, cuz her employer found out about her blog!!!! Then, the very next day, I see my own blog being circulated in the internal employees emails! So, I got pretty crept out.. It's not like I tell Company secrets, but still, the attention made me unfomfy.. Then again it's my blog, and I will keep on saying what I want in it.
It's been over a month on my op, and I think that the doctor will make me go again, I still can't see clearly.. I had a dream about it, a real good looking doctor was operating.. I have to remember..
I am watching One Tree Hill lately, and Paden is really getting on my nerves.. I never met someone like that, but if I did, I might go ahead and kill her =\, Lucas on the other hand, is too good!! (at least so far) I mean, where I come from, kids who are not so fortunate to have good schooling and family bonds, turn out to be the worst..
Weekend, a friend I used to like woke me up, she was asking me why I dont call her and meet her no more, @10 IN THE MORNING!! AND CLEARLY SHE WAS TALKING TO ME WHILE SLEEPING!!! I didnt want to hurt her feelings by saying something stupid cuz of the sleep effect.. So I told her I'd call her back when I wake up..
This girl, told me something 3 weeks ago, that made me think so much less of her, I am trying not to judge, but lets say her view on some things made me think less of her and not like her.. I hate people who dont think like me.. I am too found with the way I think.. I know I aint perfect, but at least I'd like to be around the people who "think" not look, like me..
First off, I'd like to say, if you missed me, blame blogger (and it's stupid upgrades!!), if not; blame yourselves =P
I was watching this special about this girl who got fired, cuz her employer found out about her blog!!!! Then, the very next day, I see my own blog being circulated in the internal employees emails! So, I got pretty crept out.. It's not like I tell Company secrets, but still, the attention made me unfomfy.. Then again it's my blog, and I will keep on saying what I want in it.
It's been over a month on my op, and I think that the doctor will make me go again, I still can't see clearly.. I had a dream about it, a real good looking doctor was operating.. I have to remember..
I am watching One Tree Hill lately, and Paden is really getting on my nerves.. I never met someone like that, but if I did, I might go ahead and kill her =\, Lucas on the other hand, is too good!! (at least so far) I mean, where I come from, kids who are not so fortunate to have good schooling and family bonds, turn out to be the worst..
Weekend, a friend I used to like woke me up, she was asking me why I dont call her and meet her no more, @10 IN THE MORNING!! AND CLEARLY SHE WAS TALKING TO ME WHILE SLEEPING!!! I didnt want to hurt her feelings by saying something stupid cuz of the sleep effect.. So I told her I'd call her back when I wake up..
This girl, told me something 3 weeks ago, that made me think so much less of her, I am trying not to judge, but lets say her view on some things made me think less of her and not like her.. I hate people who dont think like me.. I am too found with the way I think.. I know I aint perfect, but at least I'd like to be around the people who "think" not look, like me..
10 comments:
Here's a thought,
I used to feel the same way. liking only to exist among peopl with minds like mine. Unfortunately; didn't work out!
It is Hard to live this way. As you'll never meet people who appeal to your mind all the time. Don't go like me. I lived alone for a considerable period of time!
Not that I didn't like it! It's just not the natural kind of life that is.
So, I learned to try as much compromising for people who, in a way or another, less thinking my way.
It is rather annoying I know, as I consider myself a perfectionist!
Not that I'm saying I'm one! :)
Got anything? :P
Got milk =D''
Lol, I couldn't resist saying that.. heh..
I know what you mean, but what if they have thoughts which are totally against what you believe in, like say; you're against people wearing fur, or eating meat (for example) and they are against people like you, they think ur wasting ur time, and annoying other people..
I would hate losing a friend, but when your principles collapse, it just cant work out =\
well, you got me! :)
You are correct. Just try to get along with ppl. who are more like you. I suppose!
I hate losing friends too. Although I don't make a lot of them! it's a personal issue! :)
So I'm more into "a97ab" not "a9deka2"! ;)
omg, u sound like my sister!! What's ur name again??? Lol..
I thought you make a great friend when I read ur profile, posts in ur blog.. We seem alike in lotsa ways :P I should not ask to befriend you i guess =P
loooooooool..
La 7raaaaam!!! it's not like that!!! :P
It's just that I fear getting disappointed in ppl. "cuz it happened several times & in many ways!", that's why do I maintain a little space between me & them! :)
I'm lovely tara! & have a lot of friends in real life & online! :P loool don't dread me! :P
Looool, me along me is bored! :P okaaay ignore my last comment :P and u seem rather sweet ;)
Ok, talking about bad friends made you friends =p am happy for you guys! lol
Lol.. Were not friends :P we're just discussin it :P
Where do you work? And how did they manage to get to know your blog? :O
I work in *** *** lol.. I'm sure u know by now, and they knew cuz there is no such thing as "PERSONAL" in this place!!
Post a Comment