Just when I thought this year is gonna be hard to be a good year for me, it started out with something I never thought would happen! Hope it continues at this pace! Ps. I have to fix my old cell or get a new one, ASAP!
Balgees Thanks luv =X Ameeen and mabrook ur new cell, what is it?? Do share ;)
Hopeless Poet My evaluation sucked too!! But it was on Dec '06.. Heh.. Hopefully next years better ;) and do shed blood!!! They are unfair sometimes! ~Welcome to my blog
11 comments:
awwwww 6ayeb al7amdallah and i hope it does continue and be a very good year :D
oohh and i just bought a new mobile very cute too :P
It didn't start well for me! I didn't like the evaluation at work!! Some blood will be shed!
Balgees
Thanks luv =X Ameeen
and mabrook ur new cell, what is it?? Do share ;)
Hopeless Poet
My evaluation sucked too!! But it was on Dec '06.. Heh.. Hopefully next years better ;) and do shed blood!!! They are unfair sometimes!
~Welcome to my blog
i didn't get it!
so it started good or not?!!
hope it's a good year anyhow :)
and i want to fix my cell or get a new one bs no money :P fixing is the answer for now
Lol, surprisingly good :D Thanks, hope we both get our cells fixed!!! It's been too long ;)
its n72 the pink one maaaaaaaarrah katkoooooot mashallah :P
Pink? N72?? That kinda rings a bell =\ is it the one I got last time???
Why fix it? I'm sure there is some youngster around who'd love to have a wrecked cell phone =D,, you go and buy yourself a new one, it's new year!
Dont ruin me, I should be saving!!!
Girl, add a Cbox so I can at least comment there =( u know I miss ur blog and my thoughts on ur posts!
LOL!! See, I'll add one just for you =p
I'll spam it :D thanks!
Post a Comment