Monday, January 22, 2007

Fo0f Kids .. :3


It's a girls year!! All the babies are cuttttee girls this year!!

My friend is about to have a baby, when she knew it was a girl, she started panicking to think of a name.. I didn't know it was this hard, till I tried to help her.. I never even thought of what would I name my own kids!! I want my kids to have cute names.. But when a cute name is named everyone steals it!! Like Rand!! Everyone's a Rand now!! Or Leen/Layan!! And I so wanted a baby Talal but my cousin names her baby Talal so now I need new ideas!!

I was at Rima'z blog -where I can not comment- and read this recent post also about having babies and naming them.. I liked Jana... But obviously it's gonna be a lot, and I don't want to steal it from Rima =P

So.. As you can see, I been thinking of my own babies names.. I got some prospective now.. But guess what, I am afraid to share them with people now, so they won't use em before I do!!


Call me selfish.. It's a tough world! And do share if you got cute names in mind :P

14 comments:

Hopeless Poet said...

Yeah I am not gonna tell too! I don't want anyone to steal them :P

Nouph said...

Lol.. I can relate :P

lil fishy said...

rand? never heard the name, ive heard randa though.
anyways, ive got a couple of names in mind but im keeping them a secret, just like u :P and sadly enuf i wont be the only person involved in naming my babies. so i dont really think about favorite names that much cuz i dont wanna get all attached to the name and then my hubby says no he hates that name :D
so i guess i wont be discussing baby names until i get married :|

Anonymous said...

*GASP* And you completely forgot about the children WE had together! While you were out, drinking beer and playing football, I had to raise, single-handedly, an army of 6 kids, which you, yes YOU missy, didn't even bother to NAME!

I HATE YOU ALL! *runs away crying*

Ye should nae one after me cos I have a brilliant name =P I'm also very modest and humble.

Hehehe.

Nouph said...

Anon..
Thanks for tip.. I guess =\

Mahfo0fa..
Rand/Randah are all the same to me =P And you should at least name the girls, and ur hubby has the guys.. So since u dont think ur names will work out, share em ;)

Violetta..
Umm, remind me of their names *adores Itliano names!!*

Balqees said...

awwwwww thats sweet
bs mn jd don't tell other ppl what you want to name your babies coz nas o 3alm ye7obo ye7a6emoky be 2ay 6areega o enty 3ala neyatk tegooly alasamy that you want to name .. but theeeeeeeeeeeen teroo7 bnt 5altk ttzawj gablk o te7ml o teb'3a tesamy bntaha the name you picked .... hmmmmm don't you just love her
anyhoo.. i don't mind telling you names coz even if you do name your after the names it wouldn't mind coz your not one of my -stupid know it all asshole bitchy - cousin :D
so i think that anmar i a nice name and najla and lolowa :D

Nouph said...

Balgees..
Lol, I don't care if they say they don't like it.. BUT, if they say it sucks and make fun of it, then name it to their kids, I might kill them!!! (not really, but at least 7afda7hom =p)
I like Lolo, more than Lolowa.. Anmar?? What does it mean??

Taqo said...

My daughters names: Nouf, and Felwa.
My sons Names: Thnayan, Thani, and Seif.

I luv reeeaally 5aleegi sounding names.

NO MORE said...

i'm stuck on Dana as a second girl and Nawaf and Khalid as boys, though i might ditch nawaf since someone stole it :'( aahhaaa *crying*

Nouph said...

Taqoo..
I luv Nouf =P and Felwa and Saif.. The other two boys seemed like Qatari princes :P

Ash..
Dana, is NICE!! But i always thought i'd name my kids names that rhyme.. It might be lame but i'm a girl :P The boys totally luv the names.. change Nawaf to Naief ;)

3zayez said...

WHAT?! No Miznah?

Nouph said...

Yeah, right.. Miznah is like the last resort! You can steal that :D

Anonymous said...

I used to pick names when I was little but now it feels premature =D,, but me and my sister are in love with the name "Yousif",, she's married and has two girls,, didn't yet get a chance to name her boy Yousif but we'll see if she does =D LOL!! Ummm I don't have good names on mind,, but I love pet names [like nicknames,, not animal names lol] =D

Nouph said...

Fa6mah,
Yusif is cute, but we got it already in the family.. And pet names rock ;) specially for young lil girls..

Diabz,
(u guys came together??) heh
All is cute BUT 7amza and Usama =\ I hope u change ur mind when u grow up :P