Tom is NOT my friend.
Listening to: My Answer is You, Brian LittrellGhost:
To get out of somewhere fast, used as "got ghost"
Damn, when those shortys showed up we got ghost real fast dawg
Is to leave or exit....you know like "I' m gonna boogie...or I'm a dip out....or lets jet...or I' m Swayze (See Ghost)..Or I'm a bounce.Tom, is a ghost.~I never had imaginary friends, but I had little voices talking to me inside my head, still do, they're not as fun or as many as they used to be.
~Tried watching Lost and it didn't work! I am watching DHW season 2 instead!! Hmmph
~Back to work tomorrow, I wish Sam gets the job and joins me soon!
5 comments:
okay sorry but I didn't get it!!
and DHW is the BEST :D
Rima
It's just weirdo entry!! I'm qouting a friend here, lol.
No, I was reading something and felt like writing about that faj2ah, don't tell me you don't hear voices inside your head when you're thinking??!
~DHW is one of the best shows I've seen!
Adaydreamer
I never had! I think I never needed them when I was little.. But I need them sometimes =(
~How come I can't comment on your blog now!! =(
* sometimes now
I dont have imaginary friends...but I talk to myself...ALOT!
Its not 6bee3y :s
Tax
Talking to yourself is very healthy =P
~I need a new post =S
Post a Comment