Thursday, September 07, 2006

TiG TaG.. I should be out shopping for my sis b-day gift! Ideas anyone??

I've been tagged a long time ago by Black Orchid
-Sorry, I know this is late-

I have to write 20 facts about myself..

1. I like having long nails, but I can't get them as my nails reach a certin length then commit suicide.
2. I am quite girlish AND a tomboy all in the same time.
3. I love music, if I wasn't the Saudi Fo0f that I am I would so be a singer.
4. I am long-sighted and my eye doctor told me surgery to get my sight has a 10% sucess chance only!
5. My sisters B day is coming up and I got no Idea what to get her. Update; maybe a TV!
6. I got one cousin who's my age from moms side, and we're not friends!!
7. I got a million cousins my age from dad's side, and, again, I'm not close with any.
8. Only one of my friends didn't graduate yet, she's done next year.
9. All my friends work, or want to work.
10. I want to buy my own car, with my own money.
11. I want to get my parents something big, but I think I can't do that now! =(
12. I still want to meet A.J. Mclean and got a huge crush on him!
13. I got 2 laptops (Compaq an Toshiba) and I love them both so very much.
14. My eyes hurt so much lately, maybe they miss the glasses.
15. I found blogging way more interesting than what I thought.
16. Some people are just too shallow.
17. Being Saudi is a good thing, being a muslim is even a better thing, and not missing your prayers makes you a heck of a person!!
18. Yes, I do pray, you crazy people!!! I wouldn't be muslim if I didn't!! and I'd love to pass handouts about Islam, but I don't want to be sent off to some prison.
19. I am a fast typer. Faster in Arabic than English, cuz I don't have Arabic letters on both my laptops so I know all the letters by heart.
20. I love to blog.. And to read peoples blogs.. But I don't love all the bloggrs.

on a slighter note, I stole this off 5aleejee Twixes blog;

You Are Las Vegas

Wild and uninhibited, you enjoy all of life's vices.
You're a total hedonist, especially with sex, gambling, and drinking.
You shine brightly every night, but you do the ultimate walk of shame each morning.

Famous Las Vegas residents: Wayne Newton, Howard Hughes, Penn & Teller, Siegfried & Roy

*raisingoneeyebrow* what the?? I am Las Vegas?? Mabe -I don't wana!-!! =S
-This has gone way too far!!
-Note the subject of this post, I'd appreaciate some thoughts..

~Fo0f, over and out.

24 comments:

izzy™ said...

hmm..how about a really nice handbag? i would love that as a gift..or an ipod if she doesnt already have one..i dunno im running out of ideas..not feeling creative :(

izzy™ said...

ps. i hated AJ! he's a show off!

Nouph said...

Diabz

Who're you shooting?? Mamamia, Ash and bored spread too much anger in here!!

About fishy, mmm, never knew =S
And I sooo dig AJ still, heh, I don't even think it's sad :P tell ace I said she rocks!!

BJ

She told me not to get her a handbag and that she loves the only one she got :S And we got an Ipod, Ipod Video and and Ipod mini at home, which she uses.. I want to get her something unique.. But thanks for the thought girl ;)

~~p.s. everybody's a show off ;) AJ just stands out, lol, who am I kidding :P

Anonymous said...

MISS YOU")
and lets just say (nothing in common):P

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Nouph said...

Rima
lol, missed ya too!! And mo lazim things in common :P everyone's unique in thier own way ;)

ITACHI said...

ur 20 facts are boring like u or maybe more 8P

been a muslim is GREAT thing 8)

and for your SiS get het the new LG's Chocolate phone ;)

ITACHI said...

ohh.. the pink one!!!

Nouph said...

Itachi, you come back from LA all stuck uo and thin moi is boring is unfair!! ='(
-yeah being a muslim rocks!
-LG TV more like it ;) and I got a pink new cell
~now u go on updating ur blog man! They have interent in Cali!!

Nouph said...

stuck up*

Anonymous said...

1. I like them too. But they always look retarded on me :s No Fair!

12. Eww. I was Nick Carter girl :P
But I hate him now!

20. Same here, girl.

--------

Oh, ok this time I was NY ;P

(I took it 3 times. haha.)

Anonymous said...

Why did you delete my comment? :(

Nouph said...

Taqoo
Ama! Nick Carter gurl, I never thought, you could be a Brain gurl though.. lol, damn Nick was so popular =P
NY, that's cool, i'm taking it agian!

Anon
Honestly, cuz I thought it was weird =\
This is my post, normally you comment on me, not on other people's comments, you can just go and read thier whole blog if you want to ;)

Black Orchid said...

i used to luv AJ...i thought he was so cool the way he looked and those tattoos of his lol...and to tell you the truth umm...he's still hot BUT still weird lol


btw how was your surgery? was it good? was it worth it?
i want to do it 9ara7atan cuz 5ala9 wearing glasses marra y6affsh...but i have to wait cuz i'm too young for it lil2asaf..

NO MORE said...

*gives diabz waddah*


FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOF

yeah missed me didnt ya didnt ya ;) yeah i know

ok ok i know this is shocking but i used to be... oh damn it i used to like Nick (dont give me that look) it was a phase its gone i swear i hate him now :| *looks at taq in sympathy*

oh oh i turned out to be LV too :S hmm odd

oh foof maybe we should start a band ooohhh yeah :D as for the whole typing in arabic thing i got no arabic on mine (toshiba) and i like it that way :D (does not know how to type in arabic would rather die then learn too)

Bissa said...

5. My sisters B day is coming up and I got no Idea what to get her. Update; maybe a TV! << 3indik mashakil m3 ilTV :P
could you please be my sister ? :D

NO MORE said...

:O

how can you guys not know who waddah is ?!?!

She is our best buddy :D

ahem... she's a gun :|

if you need more technical terms ask bored :D

Nouph said...

BlackOrchid
An AJ chica like me! Wow, never thought! and he is still quite hot, isn't he?? ;)

What surgery? I didn't do it! =( I wear contacts all the time, but it's totally worth it if you're short sighted, go for it ;)

Sweet Anger
Yeah I did miss you, how'd you guess =S

LOOOOOOOOL!!!! Nick, Mr-u-can-kiss-my-pink-ass-Carter!! =P

You turned out to be Luis Vitton??!! Yeah, that's pretty odd gurl =P

Band, I am up for it, I'll be base, and I want to be a rocker!! Love the hair shaking!!

What's wrong with typing in Arabic?? ;)

Bissa
She has a real small TV, what can I say, I want to bring her something she really needs =P
-You think jojo will gie you to me?? Ask her how much and get back to me ;)

Diabz
Calm down ms.brian, I always thought he had the best voice, after AJ 6b3an.. lol this post mara bsb!
And Waddah is a shotgun =S!! Just thought I'd fell you in ;)

Faith said...

I love growing my nails :D people always assume their fake but i take damn good care of them :D

i pray too =D high five right there

and i also found blogging more interesting then i thought!

the last thing we have in common is: i also wanna make something out of myself, for myself..i like being able to do things for myself [not necassarily doint them, but being ABLE to , i don't wanna depend on anyone!]

Black Orchid said...

uhhh you didnt have a surgery..okay..ana m5arfa shway..tanna7t lol never mind me:P

Balqees said...

*cough ya gedmk cough* lool
amz7 a7s i was mean sorry

i wanna meet A.J too and i wanna meet Nick ya5y a7s eno he's cute such a mama's boy lol

Nouph said...

Ash
Yeah, pink ass, didn't you see him on PUNKED ;)

LV bag ana 7alfa, ela ta5theenha =P
~Start our band and you can be Elvis if you wanted =D~

Faith
I luv growing my nails too, show me some pix!!! =D
And give me some pointers, other than olive oil and lemon juice

~High five right back at yea!

and i also found blogging more interesting then i thought!

You're on ur way girl, you gotta be something big! You freaked me out when I knew how much alike we were!! We gotta rock ;)

Blackorchid
lol, yeah no surgery, I said my doc told me ano nesbat el naja7 10%, I don't know, I'm checking out Ma'3arabi!!

Bal8ees
OLD!! HOW DARE YOU!! WHERE'S WADDAH NOW!!!

Nick and AJ u want to meet huh?? and ur only 16?? ya5e ante ele gdeemah =P law gelte Justin kan a9rf =P~

Shilling said...

Lol @ no 12. daibz fathe7a inty (awal comment ba3d so everyone is gonna c it), that was a loooooooong time ago. I do not have a crush on him anymore, thats buzz NOT moi.And A.J over Brain any day:p.

Birthday present ummm is she fan of sunglasses cuz D&G have a mara nice one out (I i3shi8 sunglasses so yeah).

Nouph said...

Yeah, Ace, now ur labeled; Totally-crushing-on-AJ-chic =P

Glasses?? huh?? And you say you're over AJ, I think not either, Diabz got a point there ;)

~for the record; I love shades myself, I'll go check D&G's new stuff, which one did u have in mind?