Listening to: Away from the Sun, Three Doors Down
This is a real long post. I havent posted in ages so I earned it, and you guys will miss me again, I just know it =p
Wohooo!! I arrived at Aussie land at last!! The land of the friendliest people, or so they say.. Lol, and they got my lil' sister strip for them to inspect! She thought they were the meanest, and my lil' bro's antique pistols he bought from KL were taken by the "quarantine" people at customs where they accused him of ILLEGALY brining weapons, oh, thank you for not jailing my 13 year old bro!!
Airport was hell as you can see.. But after 20 hrs of travel and airports, anything would have been hell to us. Thank God we at last arraived safe and sound in one of the most beutiful cities I've seen, and when I say beutifull I mean it's ALL beutifull, not the kind of city that has some good looking hang out spots.. This is a real good place to live in, no wonder it's the number one country in number of immagrenats. What else, Blonds, Casinos, Rich Japanese Boarding schools, High rents, Chinese population and hot people! I swear, almost everybody looks good here. ALMOST.
Sydney was really nice, and then, Melbourne was even Better.. Gold Coast has to rock now or we'll really be dissapointed.
-My sis and bro and me decided to work here for 5 years and become millioners!! I mean that 7-eleven guy gets SAR 27K per month!!!
-I think I saw Prince Harry today at the Crown Casino! I have to google where's he at at the mo'.
Well..
-I'm actually reading books again!! I just might join the bookclub!
I'll just be clear on one point I made in my last post, I WAS RIGHT =D the Malaysian people WERE a combanation of South Easteren Asians who went there to mine for minerals.
Me posting anytime soon is rather "dodgy" so, later!
9 comments:
SR 27,000 a MONTH? NOOOOOOOOOOOOO
a 7-11 guy???? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
^ Yea..what he said!
Wtf?? I moving to australia too. 8D
I heard Gold Coast kilha 5aleejis ;)
Prince Harry, eh? Coool, 3ndy crush on him ;p He's the hot rebel prince, that rocks my world. Woooohoo.
*ahem*
Hope you enjoy your trip!
Gold Coast is bimbo paradise
HAVE FUN
oh and bring me back an aussie, oh foof when you coming back?
Culd you tell P.Harry i know a girl named bissa back home & she told me to bring you along?!
Ahmed,
lol, yeah I swear! He was in Sydney =( I was so surprised and dissapointed all at the same time.
Taqo,
Join me and my bro and sis =D
Prince Harry is a cute hotty ;)
Ash,
lol, I heard it is.. And we're staying there for 20 days starting tomorrow, I'm packing at the mo'. See ya in Riyo ;) I hope u didnt have a meet up bdoone ;)
-Now, you want me to bring an Aussi back to Saudi LEH?!
Bees,
Sure thing dear, tomorrow on our usual tea time I will bring you up ;)
-And the min wage for that cute bartender was 17 dollers/hr!!
*sobbing*
show me the pictures please!
zoo wala mo zoo I wanna see:P
lol Rima, promise I will ;)
Diabz
Youre alive gurl!!!
lol! you're the one who disapeared!
you should go it's super, and so is New Zealand! lol ma knt adre about Lord of Rings, I'll tell someone ..
Prince harry, no it's not him, but a red head that looks a hell lot like em!
Post a Comment