Listening to: My Boo, Usher and Alicia Keys
Surfers Paradise, Gold Coast, Brisbane, Australia, UAE! Yes, United Arab Emirates is here, I went to Dubai in spring break and I didn't see this much UAEans.. Ash told me this is 5aleje bimbo paradise, but it's more like UAE bimbo paradise, and it's more bimbo dudes than dudets =\
I'm not complaining, seeing people of both genders who got real long silky hair.. No sense of style whatsoever, Who walk and spill money and never pick it up, their chicks make fun of them in public and then again they never talk back.
Until today, a mistake was made and one did say something to a Bahrini guy who took his built -YES, I SAID BUILT- and whooped her with it! It was a crazy scene, and unlike my beautiful country the cops were there in a minute and filled up Cavill Street. I don't know all the facts, and I couldn't see with all the people calling their friends and cousins to come and "check it out". But I know this; we are barbarians!! At least our men are =P
9 comments:
lol, man that was harsh!
i swear foof, ive never heard of a rawtha or a 6arad 8< ive heard of shams and moza, but nothin like the names u said
I guess those guys were kinda unique then, huh =S
Yea..I 2nd that...wats A "rawthah", and a "6arad" ?
Diabz and Taqo..
It's just names of some Emaraties which I thought were odd..
I met a Mithaa today, I'm adding it to my list! heh..
now i've heard of a mitha but not the others,
WOOHOO I GOT A MENTION ON FOOF'S BLOG... MAN I ROCK!!!!
on a serious note.... foof where's my aussie toy boy you promised me :| oh and did ya see Chris ;)
heh, yeah, now you owe me a mention on your blog =P
I heard of Mitha twice again today, so I guess it's popular or sthn' =S
On your seriouse note, no in Melbourne I didn't see Chris and I told Kareem to tell you so =( your toy boy is ready though.. When your bored with him pass em to the other girls =D lol
WOOHOO I GET AUSSIE PREZZIES
:D
Ash
Get a hold of your self girl, you're married! wesh 5alete lel banat =P
Diabz
Did I say that?? =\
Post a Comment