Sunday, August 06, 2006

To Remind me of Shallower Times..

Listening to: Changes by Tupac

"May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds." -Edward Abbey

"Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance you must keep moving." -Albert Einstein

"Faces come out of the rain.. when you're strange. Am I strange? Possibly. Probably. But maybe I'm not really any stranger than anyone else. Maybe I'm just more aware of my own strangeness." -Anonymous

"Three Things in human life are important, the first is to be kind. The second is to be kind. And the third is to be kind." -Henry James

"..most of us are still only raging from the inside." -Monique Webber

"Oh, I'm sorry, I think you're mistaking me for someone who actually gives a shit." -Fo0f

18 comments:

ahmed said...

"Oh, I'm sorry, I think you're mistaking me for someone who actually gives a shit." -Fo0f


:)

Gloomy said...

nice words i love such things.

Euphoria said...

LOL @ your quote :P

bored said...

fooof when are we declaring war ....

we are waiting for your signal ....

the URA&B IS IN FUL SUPPORT OF YOUR HOLY CAUSE

LONG LIVE THE EMPEROR (ME :D)

ghoweljlsfqwef said...

"I wake up in the morning and I ask myself: Is life worth living or should I blast myself? I'm tired of being poor and even worse I'm black. My stomach hurts and I'm looking for a purse to snatch..."
You have very good taste in music Foof. This was one of Pac's most powerful and well remembered songs...

Did you ever get to try a slurpee?

Bassem said...

ditto your saying ;)

i can't see my comment on your previous entry :( it must not have been saved!

oh well, Prince Harry is soooooo not hot :P he's rather ugly!

Bissa said...

"oh well, Prince Harry is soooooo not hot :P he's rather ugly! "

OH DON'T YOU DARE SAY THAT ABOUT MY BABY !!

Faith said...

loooool @ your quote..very nice ;)

and im soooo jealous you went to aussie!! ive ALWAYS wanted to go there! inshallah when i marry rich, we'll hit up australia , see how im an economic thinker ;p

Balqees said...

loool i like you quote the best :P


and the second one to :)

Anonymous said...

i replyed on all ur comments but blogger went crazy on me, sorry you guys! i'll come back tomorrow

Anonymous said...

Hahaha great quotation! :P

Here's my trade mark quotes:

- I hope you burn, suffer, choke, and DIE!

- Sucks for you! :P

And prince harry is hooked :P

Anonymous said...

Ahemd
Always welcome to my blog, now, next time COMMENT! lol, jk ;)

Gloomy
Thanks, and welcome to my blog ;)

Anonymous said...

Euphoria
I am a very, very wise woman ;)
lol

Bored
And I thought I was the so called EMPEROR but whatever!
about war, just not worth my time and effort, nor yours! But thanks for your support =D

Anonymous said...

Dotssy
only 3 black people I listen to, R Kelly, Craig David and 2pac!
and too cold for a slurpee here nut i did, and posted about it and you on my KL post ;)

Bassem & Bissa
Take it outside! And for the record I always thought William was the cute one =p

Anonymous said...

Faith
As I said, I am a very wise woman ;) heh, and about Aussi, you really gotta come it's so worth it, and MARRY RICH ANYWAYS =P'

Balgees
Feel fee to use it then ;)
And thanks!

Anonymous said...

Ahmed
Explaine these;
" Sucks for yoü!" --this a good or a bad thing to say =\

"prince harry is hooked" --on what exactly?? I'm confused

S.B.S
Thanks, Alaah yslamk!
You're qoute's timeless too! And welcome to my blog ;)

ahmed said...

ya habla when i saw ur quote i rememberd SOMETHING and this is why i smiled.. :p

Anonymous said...

Ahmed
I know!! Dauh.. thanks for you clearification though =p

Ashhhh
Me miss you!!
And you can use anything girl ;) heh..

Diabz
OK, *joining you* Harry.Harry.Harry.Harry =D