Sunday, December 03, 2006

On Life..


So life has not been any exciting to me lately.. Nothing! Nada!! I'm not used to this, I got a plan, I work, I might complete my education while I work, of course being in this country I'm staying with my folks till I die, or move to another guys place and let him have power over my life (ya sater).. Heh.. Well, lets say this got me thinking..

When I was in school I always looked up to the next stage as a "cool" phase. Like when I was in 3rd Grade I thought the 4th graders were cool!! I wanted to be a 4th grader!! When I was a 6th grader I thought Jr. High was cool, and couldn't wait to make it there, when I was in Jr. High I thought College was cool!! When I finished that, I thought having a job would be cool.. Now, I'm stuck! Should I really be looking up to retirement!! I mean, I'm 22, I'm bored!!!!! Boy, do I need help..

This was so random, don't judge me! And yeah this color is PINK, get over it guys =\

17 comments:

ahmed said...

No u dont need help coz ur 22 and ur bored already..ur going through a phase where ur reconsidering ur options and what u wanna do in ur life..too normal to me :)

Anonymous said...

what you need is a new job!
or you need to move to jeddah :D
hehe

Black Orchid said...

mn zmaaaaan i used to look up to banat el thanawi Oo i thought they were cool and everything, but now that i'm IN thanawi, it's like ummmm...whatever.

bs enshallah ma y9eerli what you're going through these days :P (no offence 6ab3an)

ren_crow said...

well then i guess getting married is the next cool phase:p

3zayez said...

Well can't add much to what everyone else said. Boredom is normal I suppose. I personally think retirement ROCKS LOOOL. I wanna retire with a stable income :D
Stop seducing us with your pink :|

Lamya said...

Hmmm.. Sounds like terminal boredom.I cant work in one place for more than a year..once i get used to d faces,patients,etc,i have to leave..Foof,mayb a change of scenery/job/promotion..just never get stuck in a comfortable hole..Try something new:)

F said...

i guess we all goes through the same thing, getting bored of life feeling useless.
u dont need a help
cuz i believe that its a matter of time.. things will get better soon inshallah.. and u know, yoom lek o yoom 3alaik .. life is tough
nice blog btw :)

Anonymous said...

uff!
men jed, ana 6afshana men work! dont think of retirment, think of quiting
<-- wa7da taby t5rrb! lol
la la, its 3ady inno u feel bored wo kida, bs u'll get over it soon and tet3awady
<-- 2 and half year of 5ebra! ;)

Anonymous said...

hehehe, seriously.. nothings good enough:P

(saw your comments on may's blog and i just had the urge to go read yours:P and when i did, i thought i might as well comment:D)

fun blog! i liiiiiiiike randomness:D makes me feel less out of the place:P

Anonymous said...

Ahmed..
I am not too normal!! I am Special =P heh, thanks for the attempt to make me feel better.. I am feeling better actually.. al 7amdellah :)

Rima..
Moving to Jeddah aint a bad idea, once my parents retire inshallah =D and about the new job, tell me about it :(

Black Orchid..
in ur case, Uni is cool! And I AM TAKING THAT PERSONALLY!! heh JK.. No worried chica ;)

Nouph said...

*worries

ren_crow..
Mmmm... You think?! *scratchin head*

3zayez..
Who said retirement is bad?? I'm counting the years left already!!
~You don't like the pink? I don't do pink!! This is my first time (A)

Lamya..
*thinking*
Never heard of "Terminal Boredom" Is it like some kind of syndrome? Heh.. I guess I need change.. That’s much I know is true. Thanks for the free therapy session doc ;)

Nouph said...

Zalabya..
It's true I felt the whole life was losing it's meaning to me.. Nothing but to look fwd to what's coming.. Thanks and welcome to my blog :)

SaRo0Na..
You too!! I kinda want change, but in the same time, I want to be a professional at what I do now, I'm kinda torn in the middle =(
(almost 2 years of 5ebrah =P)

khanum86..
True that :$ heh..
Thanks alottt, come again, and I kinda feel weird when I am random, cuz I don't like randomness that much =(

Anonymous said...

haha! god u remind me so much of lil fishy*
funny thing going on here - u say i remind u of ash* and u remind me of lil fishy*

hows ur job, u like it?

and ur template is so different and nice - and do u know utada hikaru? i heard her songs b4 in jap land - didnt think i'd hear her name anytime soon heh.

take care!

Nouph said...

m-a-n-x
I remind you of fishy? Why?! *thinking* heh, that is kinda funny :P ur not just saying that cuz I said u reminded me of ash, are you?
~I do like my job, but I got one really annoying coworker, and another person whos just hard to explain..
and thanks, I just got the temp outta some website, i was into Jap rock for a while, but not that much, I didnt go t Jap yet ='(


Rio
It is a horrid world but not to the stage where I'd be jealous of the dead..
& about what u said.. Ya sater! man, tell me something encourging!!!! Heh, I guess truth does hurt, huh..

bored said...

FOOF you should be proud of your self honestly ! I LIKE YOU !

see i told you should be proud !

as for the coolness now its getting a promotion and married is whats cool luv

i suggest marrying ash and promoting maha butt :D

Anonymous said...

You know it's the same with me, I mean I've always looked at the next level and wished to be there. But now what else to look for? Marriage? A55 more trouble =p
I feel the same way you do except that I've been working for no more than 2 months now,, I'm thinking that the best thing to do is to add something, or give something new in your job. Like I'm thinking of starting a printed newsletter to my Saudi colleagues at the hospital; we are a minority there!! Now how cool is that? ;)

Nouph said...

Bored
Huh?! Lol, I am proud of myself =P and Ash is already married and although I am not against gay marrieges BUT I dont think I will be one who does it.. Think again ;)

She6nah
lol@more trouble, printed newsetter, nice idea, where I am at, I dont have any time to do something like that..