Listening to: Freak Out, yeah by Avril!
Today was the last day of my diet, I was supposed to go out with my friends to Cafe du Paris for dinner.. One of my friends' moms is my moms friend, they decided to go vist my sick aunt allah yshfeeha today, and also decided that we go with them.. I didnt mind.. Called and postponed our dinner reservations. Came home tired, didnt talk to no one, had a bite, went to watch some TV, then went up to shower, at that time mom was coming down the stairs fully dressed, she said what am I doing? I said I'm going to shower.. So she says take ur time, dear.. I wont be out for another hour.. Okaaay.. I shower, dress up, tell my sister what I thought of what she wore =P call my friend, she ignores my call!!! Then go down looking for my orange and beige Pumas.. I hear mama saying she's waiting for her cousin!! I go up, and decided I don’t want to go.. I just fet like tired, sleepy, want my space! And mama now hates me =\ what I do? I didn’t ask you to wait up, u were waiting for YOUR cousin!! And my sister pinches in =\ faj2ah wth!! Just cuz she's going without me now!! I don't have to be with you, you got your own life!! Damn.. I feel like I got no personal space anymore.. I had plans that day and they ruined it, and I am the one to blame!! In case you were wondering.. Yeah, I am angry!
6 comments:
u must be pmsing!
but that really sucks though. when u have plans and ure really looking forward to it, and then they get ruined.
Id be pissed off too.
Dont worry ya noupa. U can always go out on any other day.
Lol, raheel.. I'll pay you ;)
Thanks
omg yeah tell me about it!
it's so annoying when u have plans and ur mom ruins everything!
i hate it when it happens to me. :s
You can say that again missy, and I'm freggin 22 years old =(
Heh.. and they blame me if I'm moody, cuz people screw up my mood !!!
Hey.. Lol, hope I didnt scare you off, welcome to my blog ;)
I KNOW!! I feel exactly the same sometimes. And yeah it's worse when you're PMSing and/or if you have a "chalazion" in your eye =s
Chalazion!! Ayyyy, al shar bara o b3eed!! Kolo ela the eys ='(
Post a Comment