I, Fo0f, yesterday helped our fellow blogger Medo-ya-wad with his blog, not after LMAO at him, God made me regret laughing at other people; the hard way! My blog evaporated!! =
Thanks Medo, Taqwa and Bal8ees, needless to worry guys.. just a malfunction!
All the rest; IT'S NOT YET THAT YOU GOT RID OF ME!!! =P in your face guys! I'm live & kicking!
lol, excuse me now while I go fix it.
Ciao
9 comments:
neyahahahahahaha see???? something is wrong in the blogger.com as i told u..i didnt play with my template or anything..but u didnt believe me!
anyway welcome back and keep on kicking coz we love it :P
and thanks for the help fo0f ;) u rock!
ciao
Ashwa..You had me scared for a minute. Welcome back.
mama always told not to laugh at people :P hehehe
Ahmed, I know I laughed, and didn't believe you! I thought you messed it up :P but I swear it wasn't in a rude way, and you know it!!
Anyhoo, I chose the best tamp for you, why'd you change it ='(
Taqwa..
Shda3wa =S be positive ya bnt ;)
I'm not going anywhere..
adaydreamer
I swear I don't!! It was a friendly thing; Ask ahmed 7ata!!
Bal8ees
lol!!, yeah YAY :P
your "no salfah" and your kind self are always welcomed <'3a6eet 3ala ur "anywayz" lol!
You know what, on a better thought maybe it's time for a new layout..
welcome back 8D
yeah...who wann get rid of sweet FoOf ?!?!?
mn jd! who want to?? :'(
lol, heya Itachi =)
want's*
=S
Post a Comment