Monday, February 13, 2006

I hate Itunes!!

This has been kool, I got some sorta eye infection, and my sweet ol' Doc gave me 2 days of sick leave =D

I get to rub losion INSIDE my eye, plus the drops, but hey, home watching the Joey show and DHW was so damn relaxing!!

I went to my Itunes, I remember it converted music to MP3s.. Today it drove me crazy =S I need to buy a manual, or to write one!! As I seem to forget a lot -I am pretty sure I did that before-

Tomorrow's my big day, in this week I been gone, people came and left, conspiracies were done, fingers were pointed everywhere, and even I -in Dubai madre shesalfah- was brought into an investigation, and last; a good friend of mine at work resigned!!

Suprisingly though; I am pretty excited to see how tomorrow is going to treat me..

did I mention that I am banned from wearing contacts :( back to my red rimmed old dated glasses - I REALLY need to buy new ones, and I did today inshallah they turn out nice-

Nighty ... Wish me luck in whatever is left in my week ;)

8 comments:

ahmed said...

YO YO WASSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

Fo0f how are ya :D

just dropped by to say hi :P

Leo. said...

out of post; hii ahmed!
how's life! and the wife!!:D
well hey it rhymes!!!

back to post;
OH god!!! was your eye drippin green stickery stuff? ewwww!

great now i think i lost my appetite! oh god, imma throw up!!
Hrrb3333!!!


nice post hehe..!

Bassem said...

i've had that sort of eye infection many times before :P i go ahead and treat myself without going to any doctor!! i actually don't remember ever going to a doctor except for that time i cut my eyebrows in the pool!
want me to take a look at you?! ;)

hey! a fellow 5adda3ah! *that's what i call lenses!* i wera them instead of my glasses :D but now i'm too tired to do that so i'm not

hope you get better soon and good luck in your big day :)

Nouph said...

Yaaa waaad!! Meedoooo ma man :P where have you been???
drop by more often!!
hi back at ya!!

Leo-
U'r just mean :'( *tearyGreenDrippinEye*

Actually; How'd you know?? you got that before?? :P'

-Crashy and burny (is it back yet?)

hey, ur somewhat of a doctor!! I had it before ad thought it was a masquito bite :P

what @_@ cut eye brows @ the pool?? why'd you have to go to a doctor?? to stich em back?? :P' LOL

thanks, big day was ok =D

Taqo said...

yea I got that before too. It hurts doesnt it? I couldnt even open my eye properly..it was all stuck together and stuff *yuck*.

Nouph said...

omg Taqwa!
and I thought that was from sleeping with my contacts on !! lol, I was so clueless..

So how long do you think I need before my eyes come back to normal?

:(

Anonymous said...

Why don't you get the surgery thingy done? It is permanent and you won't have to worry about eye infections?

Nouph said...

Dotts.
I want to, I'm too freaked out though!! pry for me :(