It was 9PM when we arrived to the hotel after we came back from skiing for two very exhausting hours at the artificial ski slope at The Mall of the Emirates. We were so tired and drained out, but as me and my baby sister entered our room, we got revived.. Or at least one of us did..
Baby sis: lets go catch a movie before we sleep at City Center
Fo0f: Too late Laila, lets just catch a movie on TV and go to sleep
Baby sis: Nooooooooooooooooooooooufff yalaaaaaa, ma ra7 n6awel
Fo0f: Laila, movies are still there tomorrow! it would take us at least 2 more hours and you know how tired we are!
Baby sis: Ok ok, no movie, but lets go to City Center
Fo0f: Laila Tomorrow!
Baby sis: *pleading* Nouf, bas fe t-shirts mara 3ajbtne fe Gap on sale o0 ymkn bokra ma alga my size!!
Fo0f: You know what, nothing will shut u up, bring the room card key and lets go.
Once at City Center, not only we went shopping, but we also saw a guy, and both my sister and I smiled stupidly at him! He just looked like 3aziz so much!! and as much as we miss our sarcastic bro, we couldn't but feel tears and smile at the boy!!
The guy, being a Saudi, thought we were in love with him or sthn'!! and I hated for that Saudi 7arkat to happen, thing is; every time we see the guy we smile!! even if we tried not to, in the end i had to go home, and I didn't want such guy to follow me to my hotel, so I thought I'll have a talk with him! lol, maybe I was too upfront..
Fo0f: Excuse me?
3aziz look-alike: Huh?? -LOL, yeah he didn't see that coming :P-
Fo0f: Can I take your picture? It's just that you look a lot like my brother, I want to show him
3aziz look-alike: Wallla? Shokran -did I say my bro was good looking?? Anyways-
Fo0f: Momkn?
3aziz look-alike: Yeah, sure.. whatever..
I took the photo and left t have a cup of some Costa Café coffee - I so LUV that place now!- he went there too with his friends and had coffee, and for a min I thought he wasn't gonna stop and I didn't care anymore.. We took our coffee to-go and went to the parking and called it a night..
There is one of my crazed up actions, I shown my other sister and bro the picture.. They laughed and thought I was drunk to do such a thing :P
See ya in another Fo0f day..
19 comments:
LOL. Just loved this post. Well done. Just a pity I didn't have Saudi gals taking pics of me when I was in Dubai LOL.
lol, who the heck are you Anon??
Post a pic while you're at it, maybe I've seen u =P
Thanks, I guess..
il7amdella 3ala il salama *hug* !
LOL that guy must've telling the story over & over to his friends, bragging all over.
ya7leelha Laila ! give her a hug from me !
Thanks MC, *hugging ya back*
lol, I think his friends are laughing at him more like it :P -believe me, he can't brag!!- LOL
And will do =D
-Shefti keef spoiled little sisters can be annoying and might make us do stupid things-
lol, really I think I did it for Laila, not to be a bad example *angellic face* and to show her that for a guy, once a Saudi always a Saudi.. So we gotta be careful :P
LOOL true, true ! :P ur one good example for the kids, foof
Laila owes you big time for taking her out while ur tired !
Haha I think you should post his pic here for us to see :^)
And I love Costa Café as well! :^)
that was brave from you :D i love it! girls with guts are really something!
i'm thinking of approacing girls saying: oh you look like my beautiful sister.. she's away and i miss her.. can i take your pciture?!!!
ps. Nouf is one of the most beautiful girls names in arabic and only topped by a few like Laila!! really...i always thought i'd name at least one of my daughters nouf or laila :D your parents ROCK ;)
does nouf really mean a camel's hump?!!
Yea..show us the picturrrreee!
Ive always wanted to go up to a cute guy and ask him if I could take his pic...ive just never had the balls to do it. 5alaa9 foof, shaj3teeni ;p
FoOf, I'm just anonymous ;-). If you manage to take my pic, feel free to post it then here :-)... before that I'm waiting for more funny Dubai anecdotes...
Mc-
Yeah I am :P
-Qc
lol, I really was thinking about it, lol, bas a5af he is a fellow blogger or sthn' and as jinxed as I am he'll find my blog :S maybe i will cover his face or sthn' lol
Bassem-
lol, you know you can always have them ;) -my parents 6b3n- Hey, should I even tell you my 1-year-younger-sister's name?? ;)
And yeah, it does! -dad got me al 8amoos almo7ee6, any Arabic word questions?? ;)- I thought it meant sthn' cooler :( but, hey. Thanks!
-Taqwa
I am thinking about it ;)
but you know, if it were a guy I had a crush on or liked I'd never have the guts -I think anyways :P-
MuRaSaKi-
a Jap name! you rock!! lol, cute u say? mmmm we gotta see a pic to seconed that English chic ;)
you know, Arab guys always ask to take pix, it always happens to me abroad.. Maybe I'm cute too :P
-Anon is back!
lol, get a user man, and be a real blogger :P
LOL LOL LOL... Tried getting one already but this stupid Blogger didn't allow (don't know why) exactly the one and only user I would have liked to have. So, now I'm rebelling like a small kid because I want THAT ONE and nothing more LOL.
lol anon, u need to be a real person and have an e-mail to get a user anywhere :P
lol, hopefully soon we'll see ya as a blogger ;)
just keep on rebelling! -luv a rebel :P-
FoOf, I'm both but Blogger doesn't want me to exist LOL. Maybe I'm the object of a worldwide conspiracy. That's too often the fate of a true rebel LOL.
give me your users and passwords and i'll get you a blogger account ;)
WHAT?? that was you?? OMG!
man you are one seriously hot chick!!
lmao jus foolin!
yeah really, show us it!!
btw; why dont girls stop to take pictures with me anymore! *nods shoulders*
i must be fat!
that's sounds like Fun :D
welcome back *kiss kiss*
i was in Dubai... how come i dont look like any girl's bro :(
cool foof ;)
Dallah
قليلة حيا
تاخذين صورة رجال ما تعرفينه
وين اهلك بسسسسسسسسسس
تعالي آخذلك صورة طيب
Leo..
lol, if it were u, than yeah.. u'r fat :P lol
Rimo
Tanko dear! *kissyaback*
Dallah!
lol, 9ert ashk in every anon bcuz of u! lol, ur cuter ;)
anon2
lol, now that was what my bro said when i told him!! LMAO
Post a Comment