Sunday, February 19, 2006

Horoscope 101 - Mine, that is ;)

My fav mug!

What horoscope tell us is true! I don't mean to sound naive, but as per my zodiac sign; life is about emotions and financials!! Which are two things a Taurus is so known for (also patience, Romance, Talent, let me demonstrate.. Maybe give some tips financially as I know I rock, and you can tip me on emotions as I know I Suck.. -lol, it rhymes.. Maybe I'll add writing poems too, I do that, just not that often cuz it brings me to tears :(-


Ok, Finances never been a problem to me, I have a saving account for fun activities, a retirement fund -and I'm only 21- so 35% of my salary and allowance-when I used to get that- went there, all the rest were for me to waste with no worries, as I know I got the fun account for emergencies and the retirement fund for after at least 20 years..

As far as my emotions can go, I'll tell you, I am a Happy go lucky person, you love to hang out with me :P but yet, the biggest drama queen.. Cry very easily, and when people I care for do me wrong, I never say.. And if I do, I don't want to hear em out :'(

I love music, as per my sign.. I should!! lol, I want to be a musician -maybe drummer =P- in another life.. I love kareoke! And I can write.. Or at least I think I can.

lol, regarding looks, WE'RE HOT :P no argument there.. I'm not that horoscope freak -yeah right!-, but a lot is true, and ya'll can tell. Even God in Qura'an said that our fates are written on the stars..

Just a little Fo0f philosophy there for ya..
Enjoy.

12 comments:

ahmed said...

"Ok, Finances never been a problem to me"

Remember when we AGREED to sit and talk about these investement portfolios?? that never happened and im angry :@

"but yet, the biggest drama queen.."

Tell me about it :P

BTW loved ur mug :D

ahmed said...

oh yeah..is that ur cool sofa? :P

Bassem said...

the mug ROCKS! i want one :D although i dno't drink coffee or hot beverages for that matter!

finance is my biggest problem!! i can't figure out exactly what to do with money! i'm a big spender :( my only hope is work really hard and get paid really well so i can cover my expenses ;)

biggest drama queen.. i guess that you're entitled to that being of the female mind :P

musician?! i wish i could sing but i can't and it sucks :( i'm learning to play guitar however ;) maybe we can make a band

and you're hot? ok i'll take your word for that :P

f_ said...

Since you involved religion in this, I have to stop you. Because god said in the holy Quran:
"كذب المنجمون ولو صدقوا"

I'm not even going to get into what the prophet said is the outcome of those who visit, not to mention BELIEVE, those so-called "fortune tellers." (who are, by the way, avid users of horoscopes and zodiac signs.)

Here are my dos centavos:
It's all -oh, so very- amusing bullshit.

Nouph said...

Ahmed.. Bassem,

Thanks to both of you! I'd give you the mug if you were Tareants :P
and yeah Ahmed! That's my sofa!! Wow!! Can't believe you remember that! -amused;)-

Fedo..
Nice to know you read qura'an ;)

Nouph said...

Oh yeah ahmed,
Investment port. talk, OK by me, just know I am paid by the hour ;)

f_ said...

So I'm a heathen now? :S

Nouph said...

Heathen?
Don't know about that..
Maybe a Wiccan :P

f_ said...

Yes we are.

Nouph said...

Bal8ees - Feedz;
I can just second that :P

Anonymous said...

Wait a minute! What is happening here? All of the Taurus's of the blogosphere are getting together and praising themselves?
Foof I can't believe that you take all of this horoscope stuff seriously. Whenever I get a magazine or a newspaper, I love reading what it says about my star (leo) but I never believe in it and take it seriously.
I'm not a superstitious person at all. I personally refuse to believe that my fate or destiny is already known. I believe that we shape our own destiny and NO ONE can tell us what will happen or what we should do.
That is my take on things but it was interesting to read your analysis :)

Nouph said...

Dotts.. we didn't do anything :P
I'm not superstatiouse either, but I do believe that everyone's fate and destiny is already written ;)