Friday, December 09, 2005

I wonder.. i wrote this way back in March this year.. So relay to it

I wonder..

I be friended you, right away, or so I thought in so my own way,
Began telling you tales, i never thought i'd say..

And what started as friendship.. Slowly grew, and showed another display,I got more attached to you than a house to its clay!
& You've started to treat me like you felt the same way..So i opened up more, and let those new emotions relay..

Will I regret it? i can't say that i'm sure I won't regret this oneday,I'm afraid i would, for i am jinxed in every way!
Why'd we rush it this way? will I be hating the month of May?Did I go to a place where I believed I wanted to stay?Is this not more than a fling malay?

Needless to sour anymore, i got to fight this rally,Think it throughly, make my mind for once decide, and leave my heart away..
Do we really posses feelings for each other, or is it not more than a chunk of hay!

I don't need another betray!!looking for a friendly face, reaching for a safe place.. where i know i didnt mislay..Where I know I won't get a broken ray..
And where I wounder if I'll see myself with you on Valentines day..

10 comments:

ghoweljlsfqwef said...

I can't see jackshit with on this blog with that annoying background!!! GIrl please change this!!

Nouph said...

i'm trying i swear :(
i thought this as readable though << thought she changed sthn :S

Trevelyana said...

Foofs.. didn't know you had this blog. Nice stuff :)
Go for a more plain template.. check out Blogskins.com

Bassem said...

i agree with them.. it's not easy on the eye!

but i like what you wrote :)

Nouph said...

Leeno, Thanks for the link girl, i'll check it out :(

Bassem, Means a lot :P Thanks!

ghoweljlsfqwef said...

Hey I finally managed to read your little poem thingy... nice but who is it for? An ex boyfriend? Yallah give us juicy/sleazy details of what went down...

Bissa said...

foof;like i said, u're damn talented ! mashalla ;)

Nouph said...

Dots; My "little poem thingy" is something i felt, and had the urge to write down :P

Bees; Thanks a bunch! you're a sweety i swear! I hope you get what you want on your b-day ;)

Anonymous said...

hey foof, nice stuff.. i wish u get what u want, u deserve the best. i'm sorry for what went wrong b4..bs I always say "There r no regrets in life, just lessons" u always can get through anything,I know that. Be happy while u can, u always tell me that :)

Nouph said...

hey! Dallah!
Thanks man! mn jd!
Lets see more of ya here ;)