End of December.. Bored out.. Server's down.. People ain't online aymore (star academy is on, Dauh!!).. And I'm really hating the fact that I can't post!!
Two long weeks, what's exciting is most people are coming back home for the holidays.. My big bro Mo's back! And I just knew when I heard his voice inside our house!! lol, Mr. T's back!! -I love to tease him like that :P'
At this time, when all the family's here, I really miss 3ziz, Sousie- Believe it or not that's what we nick name our little bro.. He's too confident he never complained!
Ok, my friend Joan from work.. I havent seen him in a while, so the other day when I saw him I said: "Hey! Joan! Long time no see!!" He replied with the weirdest thing: "Me see, me now!" he said it with a straight face and i'm like; HUH!!!
Oh yeah.. Dad said he can get me my flat-plasma-tv-of-my-dreams cheaper!! I am getting it this Sunday!!- I really want to get it!! But do I really want to live in my room??
A lot happened this year.. I got crushed yet again.. I got Acne for the first time in my life, I got a new job, I got to a new house, I really felt missing 3aziz, We got two kittens, I got better with my dad, Went to Lebanon for the forth time in a row at winter and this year it was so jammed and yet it was the best time, more like Beirut dash Riyadh :S!!, went to Bahrain for the usual week end movie and shopping, I learned a lot about people wiedroes do live a normal life among us!!, I got a new Laptop, I got to know a lot of kool people who I consider my friends now, I learned to appreciate my friends, Learned that guys are pigs well, i got to diffrenciate the pig type at least, got a mobily sim card, bought a LOT of new shoes!, got my hair really cut short, got nasty at work, went on a Financial Management Course, Applied in online courses, learned the luxuries of shopping online and got addicted to it, donated more than half my closet, saved money for the summer, Not seen SAM once!!, seen a lot of people I never wanted to see.. got 21 years old, but yet didn't dance it all night drunk :(, learned that el 3rg dasas is so true!! and I got a twin sister and an adopted brother!!
I didn't do much this year :S.. I need to plan next year in advance I guess..
Happy new year, Fo0f..
11 comments:
happy new year dear :d
May your resolution for the days ahead stay firm, turning all your dreams into reality and all your efforts into great acheivements :)
happy new year foooof :*
i got a twin lost sister that i've never seen :(
ahmed- Thanks a bunch!! I wish you likewise and more!!
bees- happy new year's and lets meet, not fair mom and Laila seen you before I did :(
LOL mn jed ! it's REALLY weird i've seen 'almost' kol ur ur family oo ma shoftik !
here's a new resolution; MEET FOOF !
yeah girl, we oughtta do that sometime.. afte r your hajj inshallah bel slamah
yep yep, inshalla ameeeeen !
wish all the luck... how did the plasma tv thingy go??
*wish u
Bees- Amen girl.. can't wait ;) yalla 3ad ed3eelna o0 arj3ee bel slamah soon!!
$uper- Thanks girl, you to0 inshallah.. And YAY!! I GOT IT!! SONY's new BRAVIA 26'' FLAT PLASMA SCREEN FULLY LOADED -- last two words were outta exitement!! lol bs it rocks girl, I don't know why I was against bedroom solitude =S
hey,
I was thinking of buying the same TV. How good is it ? and isn't 26" is bit small I was thinking of the 32" !
thanx and happy new year
I thought it was small before I got it, but once in my room for real it was bigger than i've imagined.. When you check it out at the showroom it shows small next to the others ;)
Thanks and happy new year to you too! Tell me when you get one ;)
Post a Comment