today I realized I have an Imaginary Best Friend..
Wow, I luv Tuesdays.. Ever since school I thought this is a kool day.. its just before weekend so that makes it even more lovable to me =D.. Now as I work, Tuesday is the only day i can wake up at 7:15 AM to be at work before 8!! Yeah, you guessed it i luv to sleep!! I went on a shopping spree last week, 3 days in a row, and i'd get anything, ANYTHING, that I liked!! Now, as a result, I am broke! I want money, i feel the urge to have money!! I dont want to get money off my credit cards cuz thats just crazy, I'll be broke next month that way :S I still want to buy an abaya :(
On my way home today, as I was thinking about a freak I work with, who thinks cuz i'm a computer programmer, I played with her PC settings to steal her mail :S I was like; you know what girl, you're weird! I held that in too much, when it came out it was a little mean I guess, anyhoo... she was asking for it..
Wow, I luv Tuesdays.. Ever since school I thought this is a kool day.. its just before weekend so that makes it even more lovable to me =D.. Now as I work, Tuesday is the only day i can wake up at 7:15 AM to be at work before 8!! Yeah, you guessed it i luv to sleep!! I went on a shopping spree last week, 3 days in a row, and i'd get anything, ANYTHING, that I liked!! Now, as a result, I am broke! I want money, i feel the urge to have money!! I dont want to get money off my credit cards cuz thats just crazy, I'll be broke next month that way :S I still want to buy an abaya :(
On my way home today, as I was thinking about a freak I work with, who thinks cuz i'm a computer programmer, I played with her PC settings to steal her mail :S I was like; you know what girl, you're weird! I held that in too much, when it came out it was a little mean I guess, anyhoo... she was asking for it..
Today, I got great news at work, at least I thought it was great! I was going to a new area.. training.. Thats great as last week for me was baiscally reading the papers and just looking for any financial news :S
Banque PNB Paibas opened officially in Riyadh, Amal was in the pix in Layaleena Magazine (new Riyadh society latest news magazine, lol i know we're getting more superficial as time goes on)
I knew also about the 2 IPO's coming up; next week yansab, and anothe Co. after that.. That would've been good news if I wasnt broke.. Playing lotsa Soduko right now, it's free =P.. so hard to win that game though.. Man! Japs are just too much!!
Broke!!! ya3ni home cooked foor and lotsa TV, and sleep in early..
Maybe call Sam, as i thought about on my way home i felt sorry for our friendship, as much as we love each other so much, and know about each other, its more sms-telephone-internet relationship.. And we didnt see each other much after school.. I went to KSU-CS dept and actually attended a lecture with her once, we were chatting and goofing the whole time her nerdy classmates wanted to kill me and i felt bad she didnt take notes and she is an A student, at least she were at school when i was a lazy ass.. She came to IPA and saw my "people" and our canteen and loved the place its just like a private school =P
The meetings between us were always limited as her house was by Exit 16 and my old home was at 9.. I went to her place only once.. we met out most of the time, and as much as her mom loves me -actually calls me Nouf al-kool, lol- i always dissapointed her in my attempts to get Sam do crazy stuff with me, and now i look back and realize.. I miss her so much, even when i am with her i miss her!! and now that i moved to another house (Exit 2) I got more further away, life goes on weirdly and gets her folks to buy a home in takhasosee which is 5 mins from my home..
I am glad (Tahseen SO hates this word, lol) i'll be seeing more of her, as I started thinking I had an imaginary best friend.. Sadeem and Mai are covering enough though..
7 comments:
i did the same thing last week when we recieved our "mokafa2at" and now i'm flat broke! i can't manage money i have to spend it as fast as i get it! and i wish i had credit cards :(
she had that coming!
and glad you'll be spending more time with your friend.. my first ever best friend is dentistry and although we go to the samke college i don't get to see him once every 2 months because our schedules are just hectic this year! and last year too..
oh well :)
lol, I am so afraid of debit I never use the credit card unless I know my account is covered!!
come on- he's your best friend ;) you should make time to see him outta school ;)
lol, well, i guess it's diffrent crowds now for each of you..
yeah it is.. plus, there is some sensetivity between medical and dentistry students so it's very different crowds! .. i'l give him a call today :)
you're a pre-mid wela dentistry? If you're last and you go to sweet ol' KSU, then i know ur crowd rocks! lol, kel my cuz's and my bro's friends are there, Pre-med, I only know galz..
well, i go to KAAU in Jeddah and i'm a med student while my friend is dentistary :)
here, the med crowd rocks harder!
well, i go to KAAU in Jeddah and i'm a med student while my friend is dentistary :)
here, the med crowd rocks harder!
lol, i'll have to take ur word on that one :P
Post a Comment