Foofie, I wish you all the best there is on this planet and beyond. I don't need help, thanks, but please Foofie dear, explain to me, what is 'down to earth'?Hans
LOL!Oh my God!!Aleeeeema.
Don't less to Hans, I don't know you, but you seem like a great person, who's not quick to judge people. I wish you all the best!
Hans and anon.. hi, bye :Dtaqo, wesho aleema!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Foofie, I wish you all the best there is on this planet and beyond. I don't need help, thanks, but please Foofie dear, explain to me, what is 'down to earth'?
Hans
LOL!
Oh my God!!
Aleeeeema.
Don't less to Hans, I don't know you, but you seem like a great person, who's not quick to judge people. I wish you all the best!
Hans and anon.. hi, bye :D
taqo, wesho aleema!
Post a Comment