Friday, February 23, 2007

What is There to Have Fun "out" in Riyadh?


So, weekend, I had my reunion thingy today, mama had her own plans with her peeps. Dad was in bar, and my bros, well u know.. Surprisingly, my sisters had no where to go, and nothing to do!! I felt bad for them!! They really had nothing!!! What did they do, called STC and used ge6af(some kind of points STC gives out when using cell phones), more like abused ge6af, they called all the people they knew to chat!! Lol.

Oh yeah, I had a looot of fun at the reunion, I was amazed by what happened to my friends, I'm really happy for them! We agreed to do this more often =)

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nothing ....Nothing to do..Just nothing...


Bored Riyadh Gurl..

Taqo said...

I generally hate reunions :$
lol.

riyadh mafi ela...m6a3im O aswag O 3zayim..Oooo cruising around with ur friends =D

and b4 anyone one from jeddah comes and says anything - PUH-LEASE...the only thing that you guys have that we dont is al dura.

so whatever :P

G said...

I HATE high school reunions lol We all drifted apart, and now are just a group of 2s or 3s that are unconfortable being around each other.. It's so sad, I hope that never happen to you and ur friends.. :) and when u need to have fun, don't drive out of Riyadh, drive out of this god forsaken country!

eshda3wa said...

i LOVE reunions!
glad u had fun sweety
its so nice seeing the ppl u grew up with :)

3zayez said...

I don't like reunions because they remind me of homework 8(, and the guys keep repeating the story of when I came to class 15 minutes before it ended and slept for 10 minutes. 5alaaaa9 ya5y 3arafna :'(
looool

Anonymous said...

lol @ 3zayez at least u made effort to attend :) better than some of us.

ren_crow said...

lol since when did u start saying "peeps"?
This is one of those many times i'm glad im not a girl:|
Well it looks like u had a good time at the reunion so yaay

Euphoria said...

Why didn't you take your sister with you?? tsk tsk tsk :P

Hopeless Poet said...

I like university reunions!! I have lost touch with most of my highschool friends and whenever I see one of them it is just like hello how are you? where do you work? Did you get married? Well most of them have kids now so they are shocked when I say I am still single :P

Nouph said...

Bored Riyadh Gurl, join the club! Lol

taqo! Hate is a big word!!! Jeddah people, pay attention to her!!!

JЗωЄL®
You too HATE!!We all drifted apart too.. But we still have this huge shared background, ur right about the fun part though ;)

eshda3wa
i LOVE u!! A5eran someone who enjoyed this experience!!
Thanks =X

3zayez
Ur one weird dude!!!

Anon
I was wondering that too =\

Nouph said...

ren_crow
So what if I said peeps :P it's moms group, i'm being sarcastic.. Duh!

Euphoria
YOU TOLD ME TO DITCH HER!!! =P right back @ ya!!

Hopeless Poet
Why didn't u get married????
:P

Anonymous said...

Russian Roulette? That's a good rush, and you just might end your misery.

Hitman1 said...

man I would love to have a high school reunion. I'm glad you enjoyed yours.

Nouph said...

Anon,
=0 LOL!!
Thank you, but no thank you, you go look for someone else to play that with you =Pp

Hitman,
It is sooo kewl!! our cheeks hurt from laughing at stories we remembered!!! You should try to get in touch with them again ;)