Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentines..

I am sick..
Home..
Hating my self!
I can't talk properly..
I can't walk properly..
And I cannot even BREATH properly!!
I'm sending the driver now to get my medications
(WHAT? I didn't think I was really sick till I woke up today!!)
What a happy valentines this turned out to be!
Pray for my health people, as I feel like I'm dying 8(

13 comments:

lill_miz_wackoo said...

aaaaaawwwwww *hugs* take loads of fluieds and "And I cannot even BREATH properly!!" i guess u getting a block nose :p one thing always helps Andomy ^_^ yup have an Adomey slice some green onion on top add some sliced up boiled eggs if u want and all the hot red chilly powder that comes in the packet. don't forget the box of tissues cause ur nose will be runing like crazy

Try it i'm sure u'll thank me later. Tegomy bel slama inshalla

Hopeless Poet said...

Salamtik! Just rest in bed and be lazy and you will be fine I guess :P

Yazeed said...

awwwwwww
al7een gilt ana wajhee khair
awal mara ad5il il site oo this is what i see for the first time :)

salamat oo matshoofeen shar

v-day is so overrated in saudi, u havent missed a thing:P

hope u feel better

Taqo said...

3asa ma shar.
Wsh balack?
a33333.


phuck valentines day. I'm anti .

eshda3wa said...

hope u feel better sweety

ITACHI said...

ohh I feel bad for you

dont worry sweety I'm gonna party for both of us :P

P.S: tea with lemon is good for you ;)

Gloomy said...

oooooooooooooh salamat, I hope you get better soon (pryaing):)

NO MORE said...

FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFI

did u take ur meds???

seriously take them ALL!!!!

get well soon hun

Euphoria said...

Salamaaaaaaaaaat,hon!!
ma goddamek ella al3afya inshallah :X

Glow! said...

Salamatek ya Fo0f! :)
5la9 yalla new post wahh! :P

Nouph said...

lill_miz_wackoo..
:3 awwww the first to comment!!
*hugsback*
teslame galbe =X i'm better.. What I got was some kinda four letter infection thingye *trying to remember what is it called??*
Thanks dear!

Hopeless Poet..
Teslllm, thanks!! I am not resting at all, bas mashe 7alak :P

Yazeed..
LOL, don't sweat it, akeed wajhk khair ;)
Thanks o teslm inshallah!

taqo..
Bnt el 89man, besmellah, 6yb ad3e le :P
El shar yjeek my rebel friend :P

eshda3wa..
Thanks dear! Welcome to my blog ;)

ITACHI..
You "feel"?? *shock* =Pp
Thanks, u partied all u wanted 5ala9 be a mu6awa3 for me now =P
Thanks again :)

Gloomy..
Teslmee =X
THANKS ALOT!!:$

Sweet Anger..
I took 'em! Bas it's not working *sobs*
heh, no i'm gettin better, but just a lil and my doctor refused to give me a sick leave!! *RAGE*
Thanks luv =X

Euphoria..
Teslamee girl!
Allah y3afeke inshallah, thanks!

Glow!..
Allah, ysalmk, new post, right on it captin :P

Whatever said...

Ah glad you're better =D

Nouph said...

Thanks fa6oom ;)