Monday, November 20, 2006

Once I Was Blind, and Now I See =D


I did it!! Yeah, I can't believe I was crying my eyes out for this and now 4 hrs later I am online!! Oh, yeah, I hate the dropes!! I got to see my doctor in 2 and a half hrs. Hope this works out and I dont need another op =(

Super sorry Euphoria, I didnt have time till now =$

21 comments:

NO MORE said...

FOOFI FOOFI FOOFI

7amdillah 3a salama, hope all went well

oh and mabrook on getting rid of the glasses inshallah you wont need another op :D

izzy™ said...

yay!!!!!!

Lamya said...

Mashallah,alf mabruk on not wearing glasses anymore. I hope u wont need another operation.. Please take it easy foof,dont strain your eyes..

Black Orchid said...

mabroooooooooooooooooook
3gbali ana :(
efff marra gahar i have to wait til i'm 25 :/ 3ala goult my doctor cuz na'6ari byng9 elain that age ugh!

anyway, 7amdilah 3ala salamtik

PS aren't you not supposed to be using the computer or even watch tv? :P

Anonymous said...

Ash
Thanks luv =* and AMEN =D

BJ
it's not a YAY yet, till i get my super vision back inshallah ;) but thanks!

Lamya
Hey thanks =* You think I'm straining my eyes??

Black Orchid
Dear, I can do everything, watch TV, read, use the computer, cuz I did Intra lasik, 4 hrs of resting and u got new eyes =D
~25??? yng9 na'6ark?? what doctor were u talking to!!!!

Black Orchid said...

lol
g9di ennu na'6ari ma ra7 yethbt til i'm 25.

Taqo said...

7amdillah 3la salamtits ya 3erdzy :*
LOL @ the big font :P
Is that because of the surgery?

Balqees said...

al7amdallah 3ala alslama :D
ta5aylee i did lazik fee awal alsummer and my eyes still hurt :S i dopnt' know why
anyhoo .. ahm shy albig font loooooooooooo its funny but good coz the small font ya5y ye7wely 3yoni :S

Nouph said...

Black Orchid
Again; LEEH?? Ma knt adre en el nathar ma ythbt till ur 25?! Ana my parents told me 18 just so I dont do this op!!

Tex
La ya "3erdzi" ;) the big font is men el wanasa!! heh.. Now, tell me which 8e9man u been hanging around too much, get a new crowd :P

Balgees
Ween te5tefeen ante!!! =@
Allay ysalmmk dear, o slamtiik, do u see blurry?? =(

Anonymous said...

el7amdilla 3ala elsalama =)

3zayez said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
3zayez said...

mashallaaaah testahleen elsalamah. kam hatha?? \|/ <<< fingers
LOOOOL most annoying thing anyone can do to you after a lasic operation.

ahmed said...

7amdella 3ala salamtik :)

Euphoria said...

Mabroooooooooooook!!!!! :D

al7amdellah 3ala salamtek babe :)

bent!! don't be sorry!! ana elle sorry!! I forgot about your Op! :S

thanks alot ;)

Unknown said...

How was it? Any complications?

Balqees said...

ya5y ento ma tefhamo ana ga3da at'3ala 3alekon loool :P
anyhoo i think eno the first month everything was blurrry bs b3den ta8rebn 3ady .... btw where did u do it ???

Anonymous said...

mabrook sweetie:D
happy for you wallah:D
*kiss kiss*

Nouph said...

Mystified Chick-
Allah ysalmk, thanks!

-3zayez
Why'd u delete the first comment? Did it have the colored post its test ;)
Allah ysalmk

ahmed-
Allah ysalmk =)

-Euphoria
Allah ybark feke dear, and don't worry about it =* (remind me to ask u sthn')

Godfather-
Ummm, I can't see very well yet if thats what u mean, plus my eyes are always dry =\

-Bal8ees
Ma y7eg le at'3ala wela eesh?!!ba3deen bloge =Pp I'll say whatever I want there =P
A whole month?? Wow, ana 4 days o za3lana ano lissa my vesion is not clear!! And the only place which offers Intralaisk is Maghrabi Riyadh and Jeddah ;)

Nouph said...

**only place in the Middle East

Rima
Thanks dear, allah ybark feki =*

Anonymous said...

Mabroook =) wa a5eeran,, how does it feel? =p 3ogbali inshallah,, I wish to see the day when I look at my eyeglasses and tell them what an awful journey and agony it was having them =p

Nouph said...

Allah ybarak feki and amen, go for it, I know this much, if u get headaches, it's good bye time!! =D
I kinda thought the shades were cool, heh..