Monday, October 30, 2006

Mama America

So I finally saw Season 3 of Lost, 3rd episode got me to know something new; picking up hitch hickers is a against the law in the United States of America!!!! Whoa, so much for the whole "land of the free" concept!

On a further note; I luved season 3, it has a quicker pace, you're always tensed and expecting something!


Oh, yeah, and why don't the polar bears just go fishing. Dude!

LOL

28 comments:

albandry said...

shotgun

grl am totally with u


but rnt the episods r getting weirder everyday
??!1!

do u know they write the script dailly ya3ny everytime something pops in mind they add it



ur blog was hakked 2 weeks ago scared the hell outta of mr

khaled said...

what is the story with Lost everyone is talking about. I am really lost I should watch it and find out i guess. Welcome back I hear your blog was hacked ?

Nouph said...

al bandri-
lol, girl, I really dont get shotgun, you'll need to explain it as it's hard to google an expression =P
bas men jed LOST rules!! Prison Break mo marah 7elo =/
"do u know they write the script dailly ya3ny everytime something pops in mind they add it"
Not so crative!! :| I can do that!!! I wonder how things will turn out, it sounds like a cartoon now!?!
Thanks for coming back =( When it happened I was outta town and couldn't get it back till I came back =(

-KMB
WATCH LOST ASAP!!! You're totally missing out!
My blogs back now =D

Gloomy said...

hey
lsot 3 I want to watch it.

Taqo said...

I still havnt seen season 1 of last :(
Can u say "Loser" ? :P
Anyways....what polar bears?

Nouph said...

Gloomy-
So, watch it!
Want to buy it from me?? =D
$_$

-Tex
I thought we were gona watch it 2gether, but now I am way ahead, I'll be happy to give you the first season.. polar bears.. Mmmm, watch LOST and you'll get it =P

Anonymous said...

since am not a TV kindda person, that definitely indicates enno i havent seen any episode of LOST!
but i saw the ads 7agat show time wo feeha lost :p

Nouph said...

T3bt o ana agolha =(
Watch the show!! It's addictive!!

Anonymous said...

My brother asked me to see lost like 5 months back.. i kept sayin no i don't like that stupid darama..

Aaaaaanyhow, I started it like a week ago, I already finished season 1 & 2, now talk about addiction! I feel stupid though..

Glad u didn't burn season three for me, I'm looking forward :)

3zayez said...

Obviously, polar bears can't go fishing because they are environmentalists and are vehemently opposed to overfishing. The land of the free concept starts to thin out a little when serial murderers use hitchhiking as their favored method to obtain victims LOOOL.

Shotgun means the first to comment. Don't look at me I didn't invent it :|

ITACHI said...

heeeey duba!!!

get a life!! dont waste ur time on TV!!!

do like me ;)

Anonymous said...

hey !! how did you watch it ?? torrents huh ? damn !

Leo. said...

LOST..tataDum!!


well somewhere around season two it was kinda getting on my nerves and i swore i'd never watch a crapped up episode again. but guess what,, i'm hooked again!

ahmed said...

I'm lost hehe :$

Anonymous said...

I love LOST!!
But I'm watching Sex and the City now:).
me=HAPPY

Euphoria said...

I want the 3 season 3 !! :(

Euphoria said...

3rd * :">

Nouph said...

Jewelz®-
lol, you should've listened to your bro long time ago :P
I, too, didn't think i'd like LOST and now I'm addicted!!
Episode 4 of season three is out!!

-3zayez
since when were Polar bears environmentalists?? What do they eat ajal?!
The land of the free concept IS thin ;)
I still don't get shotgun, but whatever..

Itachi-
Right back @ ya! And why should I like you, you like me enough for the both of us =P

-BB
Well, no, I just got it off my friends, who downloaded it somehow and somewhere mo shar6 torrents if you got a good speedy connection =(
~welcome to my blog =)

LeoMastiC-
:| Log time I didn't see you here!!
lol, LOST always got on my nerves but it's still cool man. It got you hooked didn't it =P

-ahmed
lol, it's a TV show, dude! DL it ;)

Rimyoleta-
Is Sex and the City amy good?? I never even thought I'd watch it! I don't like Sarah Jessica Parker.
inshallah doomz ur happy ;)

-Euphoria
Come to Riyadh already!!!!

-OT- said...

I have the first 5 episodes downloaded but I'm refusing to watch them! I wanna wait till I have like 8 or 9 episodes, and I'll watch them all in 1 go! hehe addicted? Yup!!!
I actually downloaded Heroes, a new show about people with supernatural powers, sort of like X-Men, but different.. I have the first 6 episodes of Season 1 (That's how far they've shown on US TV till now) and I'm gonna start it this weekend... I'm also downloading "Vanished", also a new show which is supposed to be good!
Prison Break is amazing, and I have episodes 1 through 9 in Season 2, but I also haven't watched them yet... My patience is running thin though, I wanna watch!!!!

Nouph said...

OT, even 5 episodes will be good! You know how long the episodes are!! Umm, question, season 3, 5 episodes you got?? I want the 5th now!!! I thought the newest one was the 4th!!
~You didnt DL "Supernatural" by any chance? :$
Now start a marathoon and watch em all on the weekend with ur friends ;)

Nouph said...

Hey Barhoom! I hope u doing great and everythings good with you! Missed you man!!
"and hopefully, they aren't writing the scripts day by day, that's sounds crappy... :( "
Exactly what I thought!!!! Mara shay ynrfz, anyone can do THAT!
Keep on visiting now!

Yazeed said...

i am enjoying it so much
oo i enjoy the discussions i have with my friends after the episode, its really getting weirder every week!
2 days to go! (2 and a half :P)


btw, luv the design

Nouph said...

Hello Zeez & welcome to my blog =)
I do that to all the movies I watch, LOST I cant cuz no one I know watches in my same sequence I watch in if you know what I mean, so after they watch it (or I do) I talk to them about it.. Not mara fun =(
~I kinda picked this one, the one before it (TC V.2 lol) was my own design.

Nouph said...

I wouldn't know Raheel, I guess I got a bad copy ='(

Nouph said...

lol, I luv lost only, and I think Matt Fox is the hotty "Jack" so we agree only on one thing ;)
Welcome to my blog

Nouph said...

Anon, dont u think u already made ur point =\

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

[url=http://3.p7v.org]gay sex toy[/url]
gay sex toy