Friday, October 06, 2006

And "They" Say; "I" Got Problems!

So, once upon a time the internet in Saudi got more popular with the youth when it interduced Hi5, a while later there was a lot of similer sites such as zorpia, multiply, bingbox, and recently tagged.

I for one enjoyed hi5, it had a friendly look, and covered everything, no one screwed with the colors or the background. It was readable, and you can tell who's who easily. Eventually, it got blocked =P

My brother sent me a bingbox invatation a while back and I accepted and sent to my contacts later and forgot about it. And yesterday I decided to check my junkmail folder and it was all bingbox! So I went to check it out and found out people left me the weirdest messages.

HONESTLY; I never seen this much of weirdo mail! So I thought I'll share it with you.. Maybe you'd think it's not weird after all -who knows-

Subject:
Message: A man search from veracious by grandfather his and if we desired this
**********@hotmail.com

Subject: you what?
Message: hi! a message to know other people among which you get friends from different background. any way you are beautiful (L)

Subject: hi
Message: hello lady how are you i hope evry thing good with you ...i like ur profile i wish to be friends ...for now take care have a nice day bless you ...dan

Subject: world
Message: Water’s smile…sea breeze…wave’s beat…butterfly’s heartbeat…you are the world…when dreaming …

kisses from Italy Francesco

Subject: hi
Message: hi sweety I,m ahmad from
( K . S . A ).
hi I need your tender hand to guide me to you.
I will be happy if you send to my e-mail at (
*****@hotmail.com).

Subject: hii
Message: how r u , i'm egyption live in Riyadh i really like to be your friend, i'm cute handsomei will show you my pic because i couldnt upload it here, i'm looking for nice cute friendsi hope you add me in msn
************@hotmail.comC U soon

Subject: Hi
Message: hello I’m Hamza I live in Turkey in capitial city in Ankara I speak english but a little bitİf you want to write or speak every subjejct (on MSN
****@hotmail.com *****@yahoo.com.tr ) please write me I’m ready I have got a web cam

Subject:
Message: Iam mohamed from egypt and I`m student in faculty of law in Cairo universy and websites Designer and I want to travil to Europa in coming soon maybe after one year when i has been finshed my study ,my favourite things are (soccer and eating chocolate )I hope we will becomes friends cause i like you.I forget to tell you thing I`m single.
****@hotmail.com ****@yahoo.com

Subject:
Message: do you want to see my cock
add me
mailto:me***@hotmail.com
kiss

Subject:
Message: hiiii sexy gairl i want u email to chat u

Subject:
Message: Simpl music can make u sing...Simple hug can make u feel brttre...Simple things can make u happy...Hope that my simple ""msg"" can make u smile
{****@HOTMAIL.COM}WAIT U and want to know u somethingA friend is like a pillow u can hug it when u are in trouble...you can cry on it when u are in pain...and embrace it when u are happy ...ALWAYS REMEMBER I CAN BE YOUR PILLOW !!!

Subject: Hello
Message: well, hope that you are going fine... that's my first time getting into that web.... wish to get some news from you to know you better if u r interested.... sure, you are maybe asked about my id.... i'm omar, a lebanese guy living in ksa. my email is
******@hotmail.comwish to hear soon from you
ciao

Subject: MY WISH IS TO BE NEAR YOU REALLY
Message: HI DARLING.
I am a student of politics and international relations, my mama was from from Brazil and my fother from Angola and I live in Prague, Czech republic.I am looking foreward to read some sweet lines from you, any way you are very interesting MADONNA MIA, I mean HOW NICE TO BE NEAR YOU, CAN YOU EMAGINE THAT? FANTASTIC.

Subject: hey
Message: Are you available?

Subject:
Message: Hiya
I am Male 30 year old live in Riyadh but from Lonodn. I have been in Riyadh for 8 months and work as an Accountant. I come to London fairly regularly
I am 6ft tall brown eyes mediium build and tanned and single interested in being mates then why not email me on
******@yahoo.com.
My msn id is
*******@hotmail.com
If you want then you may also text me on +966 5********
My name is Kam by the way.
hope to hear from you soon.

Subject:
Message: hi i'm a cool sexy egyptian guy , love singing , playing guitar & having sex with cute girls like u (************@hotmail.com)(***********@yahoo.com)

Subject: hi
Message: HI THERE ,THIS IS IBRAHEEM FROM RIYADH LOOKING FOR A GIRL THAT CAN SURE SHE SO STRONG TO DEAL WITH ME COZ IAM THE MOSTLY BIGGEST MAN IN THIS WORLD IAM REALLY INTERSTED ON U.IF U SEE THE U HAV THE POWER TO FACE ME JUST CALL ME AT 05********* OR ADD ME IN UR MESSENGER ************@YAHOO.COM OR************@HOTMAIL.COMBEST REGARDS

Subject: hiiiiiiiiiii
Message: hiiiiiiiiiiiii iam mohamed fawky iam from egypt i20 old year plz i want ur mails becos i want chat with u if ok this is my mails_________________ ************@yahoo.com ____________ *****fofa****@hotmail.combay.

Subject: Hello Beautiful,
Message: Hi there,
You are so gorgeous! You really look good that you should be an actress or model. You got the look, I should know cos I am in this line!
Wanna be your friend. OK? I am in my 30s and work as a film Director and TV Producer with my own film company and I am currently producing 3 shows in production at the moment. I love fine wine and dining and am a hopeless romantic for beaches, sea and sand and surf. I am seeking a romantic woman who likes to be loved pampered and appreciated.
Tell me about you
rich and lonely man
Email me:
******@yahoo.com
You really are growing into a very beautiful young woman!

Tomorrow, back to work, I am asking for a vacation inshallah, I will have it like those people who had the makrama, even if it was from my own!!!

23 comments:

Balqees said...

Subject: hi
Message: hi sweety I,m ahmad from ( K . S . A ).
hi I need your tender hand to guide me to you.
I will be happy if you send to my e-mail at (*****@hotmail.com).

looooooooooooooool ya5y this one made me laugh soo hard ya5y wesh elly your tender hand to guid me .. he must lern good pickup lines .. but by that line he ain't getting no one loool

anyhoo, that was alot of e-mails so weird so funny and some just need to get alife lol

the only thing i know mn hal5arabee6 is zorpia .. which i'm not that found with a7s eno malo da3y ........

NO MORE said...

foof

:|

alright i have to point out dont you just love the fluency of the English language these guys have :P

anyway the sites mentioned are pretty much just an excuse to get guys and gals together *yawn* AND they apprently sell your e-mail and thus u get spammed lovely isnt it :D

"Subject:
Message: hi i'm a cool sexy egyptian guy , love singing , playing guitar & having sex with cute girls like u (************@hotmail.com)(***********@yahoo.com) "

looooooooool u just know that this guy is a kid and his new word of the day is sex :|

"Subject:
Message: do you want to see my cock
add memailto:me***@hotmail.com
kiss"

FOOF this one is such a keeper :P

good luck on getting the vacation :D

A Walking Coffee Bean said...

LMAO THIS IS HILLARIOUS!!!
LOSERZZZZZ
LOL freaks

Black Orchid said...

LOL

ewwww y7awmoon eltsabd!

ana i use bingbox these days and it sucks! mn jd everyone there are either a weirdo or a pervert!!

-OT- said...

LooooL lovely post to help me laugh the Saturday stress away :P

A Walking Coffee Bean said...

i miss zorpiaaaaa

fire alarm said...

hehehe lol.. usually im the guy sending these msgs.. !!

what the heck are we suppose to send girls which will actually work. !

Anonymous said...

Bal8ees
heh, mn jd a7s they think we're stupid -some are:$-
fe more funnier stuff, I had like 77 msgs but I cant copy em all :P
~I didn't join/like Zorpia..

Ash
you dont get it; thats them being exotic with the lingo =P LLMAO!!
~the keeper, la twa9een!!
and thanks =*

Hebz
EXACTLY!!
I feel sorry for them.. and I feel angry =S it's just annoying to know a guy wants to be "friends" and telling u his hobby's eating choco!!
~I only missed Hi5 =(

Hana
"y7awmoon eltsabd"
you can say that again, my sis only joined bingbox and t3gdt men thses sites, she was like KOL ENNAS PERVS OR WHAT!! lol

-OT-
GladI made u smile, have a lovely week =)

Twix
OMG! ur one of them!! @_@
lol, u asking me for pointers? I'm sure you teach people now =P

lil fishy said...

wooo, u can get so many boyfriends from this :p i love the ahmed guy who needs u to guide him, looool. anyways once uve chosen one of the guys, tell me which one u picked :D

Nouph said...

lil fishy
Mmmmm, Okay.. You should sign up :P

ren_crow said...

Wow. I didnt know u were so popular.
Oh wait...3ady:p

ahmed said...

lool i never signed up in these sites..to7af mn jid..

Nouph said...

Ren
Popular ay? lol, and now u learnt 3ady =P

Ahmed
You never?? never signed in these sites, never had a bday party?? lots of nevers if u asked me =P

Taqo said...

"hi i'm a cool sexy egyptian guy , love singing , playing guitar & having sex with cute girls like u "

LOL.
Wsh tha?
Some people are really desperate, I guess.
Its funny...but in a freaky way :P

Yalla...7aram..give one of the wajh.
Consider it an "act of charity" :P

Bassem said...

loooooooooool that's hilarious!
don't you, as a girl, feel like you want to know all of these amazing guys personally?! don't u feel the potential of a husband in each of them?! :P

there was a time when i did sign up in such sites then discovered they're usually annoying and pointless oh well..

ps. guess which one of those guys are me :P
loooooooooool
j/k

Nouph said...

Taqo
Dear Tax, I'm leaving you to do all the charity work =P
and it is too freaky to be funny, once I got the same message that my friend got from the same person!!

Dr. BK
Feel what? disgusted? Yeah, I do =P
no one is you, you wouldn't go that low ;) heh

Dakhtour said...

looooooooool shal freak e-mails!! men 3ethr ten9admain hehe ma alomech el 9ara7ah

Ee mo methelna 3endokom makrama in the last 10 days o e7na endawem men fjr allah.... denya 7thoooth :)

ahmed said...

lol yeah never..i mean, internet to me was all about getting/receiving emails, MSN, yahoo messenger and search engines so..yeah :P

Whatever said...

"I’m ready I have got a web cam"
Ready for what? *roll eyes* LOL!!! =D
That was so much fun hehehe,, but I never got the point of those sites! I joined Hi5 maybe and I didn't know what to do with my account! So I just forgot about it =)
You know what would be fun? =p Take their emails & phones and go hit on guys with them =D LOL!! Imagine the phone calls & the embarrassements they'll have hehehe.,, *the devil inside of me*,,

She6anah! 555 =p

Nouph said...

Barhoom
I liked hi5, never seen anyone like that in hi5!! And guys with cell phones! Don't they feel cheap =P

Z!Zo
Heeey I went to the pharamcy ams and remembered you! =P
~It's true denya 7thoooth, but hey, I -like you- didn't get a makrama =(

Ahmed
Mmmmm, search engines ajal, u forgot the porn man =P
JK, heh, thing is these people are stupid, check thier English, I am sure I can play them!!

She6anah
"I am ready I have got a web cam"
This is the one that inspired this whole post, believe it or not!! LMAO!!
I was like READY FOR WHAT!!! @_@
~Your fun idea sounds like a plan to me!!! =D`

Anonymous said...

Rio..
I like you're comment, people should feel extereme if this is what the world has gone to! Amen to all you said!!
and Thanks for the comment ;)

ITACHI said...

I know its hard for HOTTY like you to live in this world 8P

Gm Bs Gm

Anonymous said...

lol, Itachi; you're just jealous =P