BTW ..Jacques Chirac sent a message to Zizou yesterday..he told him "thank you, we really appreciated your efforts"
"But I would like to express all the respect that I have for a man who represents at the same time all the most beautiful values of sport, the greatest human qualities one can imagine, and who has honoured French sport and, simply, France"
Chill..Zidane is still a hero..1000 red cards wont even change that.
Zidane, nous vous aimons toujours que vous êtes notre héros :)
Zidane el ahbal... Fashalna allah laybarech feh o ma7a hal tarekh o ma 9ar a legend methel e3mamah pele and Maradona... 9ej e3reby o damah 7ar :p
Wooooooooooow... At the moment ely 6g feha zaidane kora bel ras o 9adha Buffon... I think it was like Buffon said Stoooop... No more goals and I'm the best :) Buffe is the best goalkeeper wallah and he deserved the prize wallah
16 comments:
YES! yes!
al AZZURI O BES!
<-- I made a rhyme o ana madri
MabroooooooK!
WAllah yestahloon ele6alyan!
I'M IN LOVE WITH THIS PICTURE!
I'M SOO STEALING IT!
BTW ..Jacques Chirac sent a message to Zizou yesterday..he told him "thank you, we really appreciated your efforts"
"But I would like to express all the respect that I have for a man who represents at the same time all the most beautiful values of sport, the greatest human qualities one can imagine, and who has honoured French sport and, simply, France"
Chill..Zidane is still a hero..1000 red cards wont even change that.
Zidane, nous vous aimons toujours que vous êtes notre héros :)
Buffon is simply amazing.....the next Schmeicheal
woohoo Italy won!!
Zidane el ahbal... Fashalna allah laybarech feh o ma7a hal tarekh o ma 9ar a legend methel e3mamah pele and Maradona... 9ej e3reby o damah 7ar :p
Wooooooooooow... At the moment ely 6g feha zaidane kora bel ras o 9adha Buffon... I think it was like Buffon said Stoooop... No more goals and I'm the best :) Buffe is the best goalkeeper wallah and he deserved the prize wallah
Forza azory :)
Mocha
You rock ya5te, 7ata if you don't watch the games ;)
Linoo
They do! You go girl!
Bissa
WEAR IT OUT!!
=D
Ahmed
I didn't know Zidane forwards his messages FROM THE PRESIDENT to you ;)
lol, better luck with another so-called-hero =p
Ash
YEAH!! SUPER KEWL GAME!!
Not really but the red card did wonders!!
Now, Schmeicheal?? Another Vocab class i'm guessing!
Zizoooo
lol ay taree5, ma 3andah ela el dajah =p
Congrats man!!
Heheh! This is another moment to relish in the match!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tNI8LMFqNZs&search=zidane%20buffon
Historic! I am a sports convert, from scrabble to football :S :D
LOL Zidane was just hilarious! He made the match priceless!
WE WOOOOOON! Hurrah! *makes pasta for all blogger peoples*
FORZA AZZURRI! VIVA L'ITALIA!
ahem... Schmicheal was a Danish goalkeeper, who played for Manchester United he was unbelievable...
end of lesson
I'm happy for Italy, but I love Zizo, he didn't deserve it :(
MABROOOOOOOOOOK :D
I wasn't supporting either Italy or France so i don't mind the result
i felt really sad though when zidan got kicked out.. he shouldn't have chosen such ending for a great caree
anyhow, still he got choses best player in the mondial :) GO ZIZO!
Mocha
Anytime ;)
Choco
Thanks!!! =*
Jitterbug
That's a movie right? My connection ain't that hot but i'll bookmark it and tell you what I think about it later ;)
Pan
Congrats!!! =D
Ash
I only likd ManU for Owen, and a guy who was called biggs.. rest me no like =p
Thanks fr the esson though..
Ephoria
Yes he did! He hit the man!!! in a WWF kinda of way!!!! =S
Forza Italia o bas =D
Dr. B
They might take that back =p heh heh.. Zizou screwed up ;)
Loki
Super kewl, tell your friends THEY ROCK!! ;)
How come no one took a pic of you =p` JK - did you have fun?? I wish I was there!
psssst foof... Owen played for Liverpool, and is currently with my team (Newcastle United) oh and its uh... Giggs <=== dont like him :|
first two lessons are for free, the rest arent :P hehehehe
Wow ash! ur really into ball!!
Giggs ajal, loooooooooool.. he was a good player, so back off =p
And he wasn't even French!!
So no wonder some strings were pulled and he got golden ball award for best world cup player ;)
-welcome to my blog =)
I didn't know that! they should re-do it!! lol
Thanks!
Post a Comment