Monday, July 24, 2006

We're Not in Kansas Anymore =p

Listening to: Beladkom 7elwa.. Bas el wa6an malah mtheel by a7med 7ussain

Hola all =D
Well, I am not in Spain, but simply; THE SONG ROCKS! -And 7ussain's the cutest *blush*-


Anyhoo, I am on my annual leave, I been waiting for so long to have thins break, and I intend to enjoy it, thank God I went on it after all my loved ones left Lebanon.. May God get peace to our Middle East!
Now, I just wish to R.E.L.A.X. Couldn't stay off my blog for so long though, it's been 5 days already! O.K. Let's start with some boring diary stuff; My flight was at 10:55 PM (on the beloved Saudi Airlines), anyhoo, by 8 we get a phone call that the boarding is postponed to 1 AM.. And again a call after half an hour, the flight is at 2.30 AM.
Why we feel bad about now, is because we have no dinner plans! LOL, well, first thing I see on the plane was a cockroach!! I never seen a roach on a plane before this time!! Then, my big bro who sat 2 seats away from me calls the attendant, and tells him: "why doesn't that light work?! Why doesn't ANYTHING work on this plane!!" -you oughtta love my big bro!!- I just LMAO, and thought this was going to be a long 8 hour flight, and I'm gonna sleep through it as I always do =D

-Seen Pirates of the Caribbean II, only thing I got to say is; I hate sequels!!

P.S. CBOX Spammers; love ya all and miss ya big time! =*

Laters!

17 comments:

Bissa said...

typical saudi airlines lol
i'll miss ya oo babe :(

Taqo said...

Aww..have fun!
Kudos to you for liking my future hubby (a7mad hussein).
And about this cockroach...thats just gross. You are giving me 2nd thoughts about traveling saudi air 8I

NO MORE said...

Have fun with the ozi's !!!

and ewe cockroach!! thats just nasty!!

oh foof try going to melbourne i hear its great :D

miss you already Take Care.

Euphoria said...

ENJOOOOOY :)

btw, you're e-mail is full o al tasjeel bada2 via Net! I wanna send you the link.. so check you're e-mail please :P

Have fun :*

Nouph said...

Bissa
Thanks bees, miss ya too hun =*

Taqo
A7mad is such a baby cuty, and Saudi Airlines, just DON'T.

Ash
Roach on an 8 hr flight is more than nasty!! And thanks, I will go to Melbourne and become an ozie =D any heads up on the kewl spots there ??

Euphoria
What!! My email aint full!!! You sure you got the right email?? lol, thanks dear i'll go now to the site! Thanks, now, next time SMS ME!
Miss you!

Black Orchid said...

even though Saudi Airlines has their own flaws, bs 9ara7atan i still luv it! y3ni a7is enni i'm safe bil plane lol

Nouph said...

lol@safe!!
3ala ay asas you said that??
Ana I rather travel with any other airlines BUT american! Now those are the worst

FA$HIONISTA said...

i always travel saudi airlines o0o ive never seen a cockroach its so comfortable o0o i luv their icecream lol does that make me weird i dunno

7mdillah 3ala slamtik Fo0oFiTa o0o have a BLAST we'll miss u blogging kis skiss

ahmed said...

have fun sweetie :)

Nouph said...

Thanks you guys Ahmed and bella.. You two kaman enjoy ur summer ;)

Bassem said...

ooh.. i feel sorry you had to go through that!
but i suspect you should be used to such things by now.. the delays i mean but a cockroach?!!!! ew !

enjoy your summer dear :D

Nouph said...

Thanks B, I'll have fun dispite it all, I am already, maybe I should post some pix or something while I can log online..
-Nice new pic, you're the ony blogger with his head shot lol, just noticed! =D

Nouph said...

only*

Balqees said...

Koways theres some eles how saw pirates of the caribbean 2 .. coz i didn't get the ending and i want someone to tell me eash alsalfa :D

Nouph said...

lol, they decided they are going to get Captin Jack Sperro in the third part ;)

Balqees said...

ahaa .. so theres a third part okaaaay
thx :***

Nouph said...

lol, yeah girl!!! Didn't you see JD's interviews, he kept the fake teeth cuz as soon as they finished part 2 they started 3!! lol