Lets take some closer shots:

Nice, a beach.. ?
A South American Country??


![]()
Wow!! Can that be true!! I mean, Now!! At last!!! What just happened!!!
Oh oh I know!! Four inmates suddenly bash out weaponless on those US sissies, and they call out their commandos and swat teams to batter them, and end up killing three of them.. OMG OMG, President what should we do?? Just hang 'em and say they killed themselves!! lol, that shows you know nothing Mr. Bush. They stayed all that time defending their beliefs and suddenly they hang themselves??? =\
Lucky thing
So it read at last; Three inmates commit suicide in Guantanamo.. LOL!! I wonder how they killed themselves!!! And three at once decided to kill themselves?? That's super fishy to me, and I am just little ol' Fo0f!! ;)
Now this is true!! And you had to see it coming!! What dazzles me is why no ones doing anything about it!!!!
Dr. Salman Al-3odah today on MBC1 backed me up on this one!! He thought the same. MBC1 might close down in the next few days sadly after this kind announcement..
Final sigh;
People, do not forget those at Cuba!
10 comments:
LooooooooooooL at Guantanamo thing hehe
y MBc1 might close down? they're good comparing it to many other channels?
At least we're watching Mn sayarba7 el mallion on it!!
lol, I can't believe where you comment from man :P
I seriousely thought MBC1 will be shut down after they allowed Dr. al-3odah to say that, THEN they put it on a moving line thingyie under the screen!!
And I thought all Arab channels were a chicken when it came to politics!!
I knew no one would talk about it, or think it a big deal of any type, that's why I blogged..
I hate how people deal with Guantanamo prisonors, we forget them all together rather than doing the normal act of helping them! In any way!!
We don't need to see a close loved one there to start moving.
Quantanamo is just a play..prisoners are the actors..and the director is... ;)
I hope this play ends soon..
A play..? Although everything's possible, I don't think it's a play.. 400 actors os just too much!!
Very sad :(
Allah ya5odhum
i really don't know that much about Quantanamo i can't watch things like that ma asta7ml abdn
euphoria,
true. It is sad. Today me and the girls were remembering how Gulf War 1 was very frightening! Imagine, and we didn't really get into as much as what they are suffering and facing.
bal8ees,
I am so like you, but I try to change that. Cuz that's how you don't forget them.
They're not gonna close down Guantanamo ill tell u that. Yes they will announce publicly they're gonna close it down but they'll keep it running secretly somehow.
It's just another reminder of how easily the standards of the Geneva convention are broken in the game of dirty politics:(
I just can't believe there's over 400 people there and we're not hearing anyone talking about it being a problem!!
Post a Comment