Monday, June 19, 2006

I Hate Mabrook Zaid, Yasser Al Qahtani, Ahmed Noor, & alot of Others who Wern't Even in the Field!!




4 defense - 2 attackers? Is this really the best way to play?!!

And why on earth would anyone get a winning bonus from a tie??

When watching the game, or talking about any Saudi game, people would turn everything personal, like why is this Helali player in all the games or if that Itahadi wasn't playing we would've won. Or just by dissing the team to those who support it, we know it's not the best, we know we did the worst in '98 and we still root for it and hope for better, why are you just being aggressive!!


I'd like to say there's still hope, but I also hope Tunisia gets better than what we got =)

In conclusion:
Game sucked, we lost.

>>On a lighter note, I applied in three different jobs, all of which I hope to get -I am a little demanding, I know- one interview today went ok. Another tomorrow and last on Sat. God, please make me do the right thing!

7 comments:

Nouph said...

Yeah it's not..
I just hate the fact that Mabrook Zaid wasn't changed for khoja or even Daiei!! Both are taller, bigger players who can cover better!
I am also sorry for Shlhoob's mom, may God rest her soul. He didnt get to play in his first world cup :(
Sami Al-Jaber, you're not that old, why are they benching you all the time!!
Benching: to put someone on the bench.
-Adaydreamer, thanks for the comment, I think it's really kool of you to be rooting for Saudi =*

ahmed said...

fo0f lets face it, we should be realistic..we came to the world cup to participate..yes we had a hope to qualify but i wont be surprised if we didnt..

our players lack the physical fitness..they lack the self confidence..ukrainse scored their first goal in the 3rd minute of the game..our players were scared since they got in the feild!!

so..hard luck..i hope this is a lesson for us :) and ALLAH YESTOR with Spain :S

btw..its Mohammed Noor not ahmad

Taqo said...

Yea...sadly, out team does suck.

Bs atleast we scored this time.
Bs ma 7ad ged Tunis...they scored against spain!

Taqo said...

Our*

Balqees said...

m7md ameen is cute i like him yasser is just a pretty boy 3ala balo he's cool ..

and ams marrah kan gaher o ye3a9b but we saw it coming .. and 7ram it was raining and the feild kan slipry

Nouph said...

Ahmed!!
They are Football Players, if they are not athletic, who is!!!

Taqo, Abdullah, Bal8ees
tuff luck!

Nouph said...

Ahmed and Adaydreamer i face probs opening ur blogs! :(