Monday, May 22, 2006

Two more days..

Listening to: God Send Me an Angel by Amanda Perez

It's 7:55 AM.. We all meet up in the class room.. My first impression was missing school, the girls, the hussle of class and deadlines, the girls.. Oh, I guess I will experience that again one day.. So I start looking around and checking people out.. I only recognized one girl.. the other 6 interduced themselves, it was glad it was a nice bunch as it will effect the rest of the course..

By 8 Sharp the instructor comes along and we all get to know each other, and then he tells us not to start as there was one more girl missing.. I had a bad feeling about that.. I really wanted to escape from there, just for a little while.. A week! A courses' time, is that too much to ask??

We start eventually as she was more than half an hour late, when she comes in, she just goes and sits in the empty space, and we all look at her.. The instructor starts to give her heads up about what she been missing... and then he asks the dreadful question:
"So, how do you expect this course to be for you?"
She answers in a very happy-go-lucky-kinda-tone which was very annoying btw:"Amaaaaaaaaiziing!!"
All the class LMAO!!!!
The instructor replies with a smile: "Akeed insha'allah 7aykoon amazing, bas I meant what do you expect to learn?"
"Oh, I expect to learn alot!"
heh, you guessed he rest his case; and so did I a million years ago, I hate my boss for employing such un qualified personnel just because we were understaffed!!.. I get to see and deal with this person everyday!!
On a further note; Shariah Compliane Banking gives you a good deal (Zero interest financing with nothing to pay in case of loss!!) if you have a real good project and lack finances.. Go check it out at the following banks wich offer Islamic Banking Services; (NCB, SAMBA, Riyad Bank, Bilad, Rajihi, Jazirah, SABB) - I am not promoting Non-Saudi Banks-
Now do tell us if they will REALLY give you the ACTUAL funding!!

13 comments:

Nouph said...

I dont mean to bore you people out, but seriousely; if you didnt want riba, and understood ur religion, you can do your banking anywhere.. Rajihi kinda monolized it for a while, but Rajihi didn't pay Zakah for 6 years now, so there u go people who want islamic banking..

About that business logic.. I been fighting for three days now, we all agree that Riba is trading money for money with interest; I been trying to convince them that the bank gives me money when I needed it, so they are offering me a service; therefor, it's not Riba.. he's Egyptian though, so he HAD to be right '3a9b 3alai..

If you got any other way I can address this ma 3nde man3 anagsh-hom feeh ;)

ahmed said...

fo0f sweetie..can you enlarge the font next time? lol

bored said...

MONEYYYYYYY

banks have alot of it

and i have none !!1

ghoweljlsfqwef said...

Wow! Meesh I'm impressed, how the fuck do you know so much about banking?
Who cares if it is haram or halal, I wanna make MONEY!!!

Anonymous said...

SHOW ME THE MONEEEEEEEEYYYYY!!! :P

Anonymous said...

Gimme some MONEY TOO

Taqo said...

Money, money money monay...monaaaaaaaay.
(thats supposed to sound like the song from The Apprentice tra.)

Nouph said...

Ahmed
More like buy yourself glasses ;)

Bored
I work there for a year, and what I found out it YES THEY GOT MOENY; SO DOES EVERY AS BIG INSTITUTION!! They dont give the money you know ;)

Nouph said...

Dotssy
I don't mean to go all goody goody, but since I been lectured for a week about what they call "fegh el 3ebadat" I will lecture you, I didn't think ever about the bank being doing Reba.. Now I kinda care.. And if you're a muslim and want to please God, you should obey him Dot, right? ;) or at least try!!! I want you to be more flexable that you can and will change!!!!

Dee - Rimo - Taqo - Bored & everyone else; this blog entery was not about THE MONEY!!

bored said...

i know but its kinda more fun to talk about money dont you think

Nouph said...

yeah, more fun to handel the money ;)

ren_crow said...

".......he's good looking, totally suprising and rich! What more would a girl want =P he was even BORN in my country, doesn't that mean something??!!"

Yea it means ure easily impressed dont ya think:p

Actually many saudi banks do actually dwelve into riba, they just use different names like 'comission' or something like that. Last I heard Al-Rajhi was doing alright in terms of islamic banking but I could be wrong.

Nouph said...

lol, ok :)

Actually Rajihi was first to interduce Islamic banking, but I think they charge too much as commession taking advantage of people looking for Islamic products!