Your Horoscope for April 26 , 2006
a day of fun for you today, which should more than make up for the last few days. The planets indicate that you may also be in something of a mischievous mood and so a practical joke or two may also be on the agenda. This evening should see you spending a fun evening with a group of friends.
YAY!! I'm officially old!! No more looking up for the day I turn 15 and drive, no more waiting for the day I turn 18 and be able to watch R rated movies, and no more anticipating the day I am 21 so I can drink!!! WTF, I didn't experience any of that shit!!
Wow, aging here is just plain ol' aging!! That's so sad, I swear!! C'mon guys, give me a reason to look forward to any age!! -And I don't mean you guys with no potential whatsoever waiting to finish high school so you'd marry the first guy that comes in your way-
Ok, here's my b-day details to bore you guys out..
The view of my birthday morning sun.. Ahhh, time to go to work! -yawn-

Iwas planing on taking the day off and doing a lot.. Because of too much planing, not doing any actual work, nothing happened, I worked half the day.. And It wasn't cool.. I had too much work to do, I had a cat fight with a hateful colleaguee, and the boriest -is that even a word!!- meeting ever, with the weirdest human being ever!!

I passed by this place today it looked kool, da5lt el guy section -all parking was filled with the Hummers andconvertibless and big 4X4s I was turned on =p- it's a kool hang out spot!! Naturally; they told me to get the hell out before someone catches them runing a night club with a stripper -hence; me!-



This was super cute!! I didn't know Amazone.com did that!!
-ps. I got that same gift from two people.. -
What I really wanted was the Choco Moose Cake from Diplomat!!.. The party's on Thursday now.. Too cool to describee, -it was supposed t be a suprise but I kinda guessed the whole thing!! LOL- I won't ruin it now for you, wait till it happens to post everything.. Bloggers in Riyadh, You're all invited =D

So, chairz heh, I'm a 22 year old kick-ass-lady..
-yeah that's water!! Don't rub it in you dumb asses!!-
Happy birthday to all of you who wished me a happy one!!
Good night..
34 comments:
let me be the first to say...
YOUR NOT GETTING ANY YOUNGER DAMN YOUR TEENAGE YEARS HAVE GONE FOR EVER,LIFE ONLY GETS HARDER AND IM GUESSING YOUR STILL FIGURING OUT THE MEANING OF LIFE .
happy birthday may you live as long as you want !
lol, you are so "bored" arent ya.. I should be asleep.. heh
Thanks for the wish.. likewise..
extremely man ...any ways good night
one thing thought (this is just gonna sound wrong no matter how i say it )
you have nice hands ..seriously
night !
Happy birthday Dear :D
Lol, bored's right.
I was gonna say that. O nice nails too.
Happy bday old geez 8P
about other bday's I didt ALL 8P
sooo..your gift on my table now !!!
when you will come to take it ;)
bored
About the hands, I know =P
adaydreamer
Thanks girl.. I know I aint old, allaah ysam7 men gal ano I'm officially old now.. lol
Rimo
Thanks chica bonita ;)
Taqwa
You into the whole manicure badecure thing, huh? You didn't see my Starbucks cup hand pic with my red nail polish :P that was hot, lol
Itachi
Thank, ya oldie ant..
You mean I have to go to BSF to get it?? -goosebumps all over me-
and yet another self obsorbed woman....:(
loooool its good you know and now I KNOW TOO MUWAHAHAHAHA
welcome to my world =p
they say taureants are kinda selfish and too proud.. I don't know if that's true ;)
you dont know if thats true!!!
loool its either u r or u rnt,oh your just one big tease rnt you
I did see it. O I commented about it too. Go check out your archives :)
i know im late, but thats why i said it a few days early, but
HAPPY BIRTHDAY YA 7ILWA!!!
hope u have fun at ur party bukra. by the way i bought u a car as a gift but dhl said they couldnt mail it, so i just had to return it:P
happy birthday :D
omg your 22 you so old :P looooooooooooool (jk)
almohem i hope you have a fun B-day and what time did u say i should i come to your party :P
Happy Birthday
bal8ees SHUT UP :P
she is not old:S ente elle young :P
Happy Birthday dear :D (ba3d alza7ma!) :P
Happy birthday, Fo0f. Btw, after that overnight field trip, you were the first person I got in touch with.
happy birthday
HAPPY BE-LATED BITHDAY :D & *CHEERS*
I hope you enjoyed it wallah !
& what was in the Amazon thingy? lagafa is killing me !
ps; sorry i didn't return ur missed call, my cell phone is istegbal :$
Bored
heh, as I said before, welcome to my world ;)
Taqwa
lol, u did?? heh I'll go check if I replied to you or not =D
lil fishy
hey ms.latey-pants; better late than never, party rocked big time!! I'm drunk now!! lol
whats up with the gift, bill beneficiry option ;)
Bal8ees
lol, I'm as old as I feel, and I feel seventeen ;)
about the party, lel2asaf ur underage 7abibi ;)
Dotsson
Thanks a bunch!
Rimyoleta
7aram Bal8ees is nice, she's just trying to be funny =P
DeeDee
Thanks 7abebti =* better late than never ;)
Fedo
Thanks Fudzy! you're so sweet!! 7amdila 3a slamtk =D
K.M.B
Thanks a bunch!
Bissa
ur too late =( moi is sad 3aliki (ya3ni za3lana 3aliki, lol ma 3rft agolha in English =S)
It was super! The Amazone thingy had Kingdom Hearts anime volumes 1, 2, and three(I have 2 copies 1 & 2).. Ana jaya ur school on Sat morning btw, ween ur class??
mo anime, manga* =S
NO WAY? ur coming to my school? what time? 3ashan layla?
Happy bday grandma:p
welcome to the 22-years-old club hah. Another year and we'll all be retired.
Well it looks like u had a pretty good time.
Ahhh yes I remember my last bday. I went to Chili's....by myself! Kinda sad right? Taq knows all abt it if she remembers.
oooooooooh 8aweya underage :P
Bissa:
yup, me being a mama and all these days - just droping by before I go to work first thing in the morning, I know where ur building is, we'll see if we meet or not..
Ren:
lol, you went to chilis alone for ur bday?? did u ask em to sing u the bday song while ur at it!! LOL
it's all good man, ur as old as u feel as adaydreamer says, so for you it's probably 46 =P
Thanks!
Bal8ees
Damn girl, I swear u wer'nt here 5 min ago =S
lol, if i'm gonna be a granny ur underage :P
got ur msn or not yet?? -I'm stalking u, mla7tha??, lol-
loooooooooooooool :D
while if u put in that why then 3ady you'll be an old mkarmsha granny and i'll be the cute underage girl :P
and i still didn't open an msn (marra 3ajaza i know ) if you want you can open one for me :P looooooool amz7 :D
bal8ees, I
just don't want to play Tom & Jerry with you :P but suit urself..
and if i were a granny to you, I will ban you from everything, nyahaha =p
Diabz,
just tell me when and where, i'm up for any party, lol
it's a good thing your not my mothre or kan enta7rt mn zman :P
mother *
Andi
LOL! it's about time ;)
and thanks!!
Diabz
Mamlakah? huh, you Riyadhish kaman?? lol, hala walah =D
Bal8ees
lol, bel3x u'd had the best spoiled childhood :P~ but thank God anyways -thinking of you as my kid, wth, I'm not THAT oldER-
loooooooool you can be my mommy now :)
so from now on i'm calling you mama fo0f
Happy Birthday " a bit late I know"
22 is nice.. enjoy
Bal8ees
Dear, you better NOT call me anything ;)
Diabz
Don't expect me to know, I can ask though... lol
another Riyadhish that's super, I want to make a group for us now!
Mistique
Thanks dear, so ur older huh?? Bal8ees ur the only kid here ;) lol
Post a Comment