So it's the rain season, I for one love the rain, water, sea. And I am sure God is testing me by throwing me in the middle of the desert. Not complaining, thank you God, rain and a summer full of BBQ parties and pools will make me happy =)
1-So, the other day we were goin' out, and my friends call while it's raining..
Fo0f, seen the storm??
huh -did she say storm!!-, yeah, allahom zed wa barek, at last it's raining!
Yeah, it's nice.. But scary!
What do you mean?
I don't think mom will let us out today
I'm not goin tara, bas I didn't tell the girls yet, pms-ing o0 male 5lg..
Oh, ok then, See ya later I guess..
B-bye..
2-charity plate -6aba8 5airy =P- at PSU, my friend has a big stand with Jap food and all
3.00 PM rain strikes, her stand is the only one that's ruined, and the whole fair was cancelled.. She goes home..
Heya, slamat.. You ok?
Yeah, I was in class when it happened, I had everything ready, by 2.30 I went to my class, moments later we hear cries and crashes!! The whole thing was a mess =(
yala basee6ah, there is always a next time, so u coming to my place?
I'm trying to convince mom ever since I came home!!
Why isn't she convinced?? =S
Tgool it might rain again o0 ana mo msta'3nya 3annik!!
Okaaay!! Guess see ya tomorrow for the Kareoke gig?
Yeah, you coming??
If you are - I lie =P -
Okay, see ya then ajal
b-bye
3-Me, my sis, my friend, mom and her mom.. -they heard we're going out so they came along =p, God works in mysterious ways, I know!!-
Wow, was that thunder?? It looks bad!
No, it's just rain, its normal to have some thunder..
Well,'my days done, I'm going home to sleep..
We're not..
What do u mean??
well, I'm going to her place, like every wed ;)
Hun, it's 8.30 when will u back? Besides.. Who will bring u in this weather?
Mama, the driver, this is JUST rain
yeah, 5alte, it's ok! Don't worry
Okay =S
Ok, so there's three convos!! Telling me that rain is scary, some 23 year olds mom 5ayfah 3aleeha mn el ma6ar!!! Another won't go out cuz her mom 5ayfa al ma6ar takes her daughter from her, and another thought that in the ma6ar no one can come and bring her!!!
I wish I lived in London, and all of you be cursed and thrown to live in Seattle!!
Have a great week-end everyone..
12 comments:
heyyyyyy 8""""")
send to me your friends FOOOOOOOD..
I just woke up and nobody home the all went to "ALBAAAAAR"
and wats wrong with seattle, eh?
LOL ITACHI!! 7ata ahleee!! bas I woke up @ 10.30 AM and they were @ bar, till now.. 6.30 PM
All I want is the car!! I want to go out too you know!!!
Ren,
Ummm, nothings wrong..
It's just people who hate or are afraid and threatened by rain won't enjoy living there..
oky I'll pass by to take u in ride ;)
I miss Riyadh rain..it has this distinct scent. I'm looking forward to catching up with it in a couple days.
"And I am sure God is testing me by throwing me in the middle of the desert. "
LMFAO !
aren't we all?!
& poor those girls in the PSU bazaar :( the things they made were AMAZING !
Sami; Oh, i heart the rain's smell !
Ita,
thanks for the thought.. Went out, came back.. just woke up on a Friday @ 4.30PM -I'm a lazy ass on weekends-
man, don't leave!
Sami,
I hope you do..
You really can't tell here if it's gonna rain again =S it rains, then tomorrow you get the sunniest day and the driest streets!!
bel salamah inshallah ;)
Bissa,
lol, I thought only I loved the water and the sea =P
Mn jd I felt so bad for them, they actually stayed hoping the wether will get better, then thought better of it..
-the Sami comment I really didn't get =p
Wow, so in Durrah every week-end now -ur so gonna get a super 3een and have to work next week end, believe me ;)-
Welcome back man, inshallah you had fun =D Nice to have you back!
Tornadoes? Kill people?? Rain? And SNOW!!!!
Girl, I thought you lived in Kuwait :confused:
Now I'm thinking more like Mosco =S
"I miss the HOT desert weather!!!! "
-We got two empty bed rooms with thier own bathrooms, you're welcome anytime ;)
I lived in Seattle for awhile and I can not remember a day without rain but it is a fun town. My love affair with starbucks also started there :|
I can totally relate. We had the same wheather you guys had in Riyadh. "Sarayat", the rain, the wind etc... and believe me, my mom totally flipped :/
No amount of "i love the rain", "I'll be fine, I enjoy driving in the rain" and "don't worry" helped...
Heeey Starbucks-Addict,
you still alive =D
wanasa u studied in Seattle, it was one of the places I wanted to study in..
lets see you more often man ;)
Sedna
LOL 7ata ur mom!!! leesh mama ma frgt ma3aha =S
so what does "Sarayat" mean??
adaydreamer
lol, the rain is just for two weeks here..
I hope we get the most of it, and you're always welcome ;)
Post a Comment