Saturday, March 25, 2006

Insomnia

It's almost 4 am and I can't sleep. I got to go to work, I have been post poning this stupid rebate entry cause I hate how stupid you have to be to do such a thing and that it was never part of my job description, but the month is almost over and I got to have something in my departments account!! Ahhh I so hate this, I just got new passwords and didn't try this!! And I really don't want to sleep, I'm done watching Joey ='( TV sucked and whoever I thought of calling I really don't want to call right now! Why am I drinking energy drinks right now?? I will need serious coffee tomorrow, it will fucking be a very long day!

10 comments:

ahmed said...

mmm..i would advise you not to drink these energy drinks..

good luck with your work,if you need help..dont hesitate, ahmed is there :P :)

Taqo said...

Nafs 7alty. Ma yijeeny elnoom hal ayaam. I have a love affair with Red bull.

Nouph said...

Ahmed, are you really fathee to do operational work!!! Ahhhhhh!!! I hate that!!!

Taqo! I know what u mean!! it should be illegal!!!

ahmed said...

for you sweetie, can do anything ;) :P

Bassem said...

hello :)
i used to suffer from insomnia all the time but now between spending 3 hours at the gym everyday and college and studying i'd be sound asleep like a dead person by 10 at the most :D

i don't know how to do any of your operational thingy but u can call me if u want ;) even if it's 4 am!

i LOVE red bull! but it doesn't keep me awake at all! not even 3 bottles :P

Nouph said...

Ahmed, that's just sweet..
And may add, talk is easy =P

Bassem, missed ur comments.. So Gym's taking u away from us.. I hope u got a good deal =P
tip-try Baison, Power Horse, ya3ni '3ayer ;)
Thanks =D

ITACHI said...

GOOD LUCK !!!

REDBULL bydeyaaaak ajwaane7 !!!! 8P

Nouph said...

lol, heya Ita, Sup man?

Łóòň Ġãĺ said...

LOL ... everyone has one of these days ...

Nouph said...

Heya girly, missed yeah =*