Friday, November 25, 2005

Friday morning, why am I up?? =S

I usually sleep all mornings on my week end. I should enjoy them, and have my holly sleep in them. As I am a big sleeper and a workoholic, so young for work, many said and would say. But hey, why bother study more when I can just have a head start in life. I do think of school from time to time, I am interested to learn. But sometimes a certificate is not the right way to have to be a mature person. I am thinking now of on-line schooling. That would suit me good. I am just waiting for my life to ease up on me a little.

This is my first blog, and though I start writing like you know me. I dont know whats so good about blogging that it makes people feel better about thier day. And self.. Or is it only me, as I am a somewhat secretive person. I got a hell lot of friends. But are they friends or are they just fun mates? mm interesting question, lol .. I love them, although I got weird thoughts sometimes =P..

Anyhoo.. I'll write down my plans, cuz thats the only way I stick to them;

1- Buy me a 6ar7a, and a new 3abaya
2- Finish my Scorpio Zodiac painting
3- Get money from dad to pay the Financial Administration course
4- Complete my room (TV stand! Now!)
5- Lose 5 Kg.s by February!
6- Buy a new high heeled shoe, another flat sandals both for work
7- Pay dad back

Ahh.. I'll go say hi to mom and dad, i'll come back later to see what can I do with this blog..
ttyl I guess, and happy holidays ;)

No comments: